Chapter 3

AN- I am back at it with another chapter so enjoy. Bye.

Y/N POV

After Ruby had left the room Ozpin looked at me with suspicion all over his face.

Ozpin "How did you do this" he showed the clip of me punching all the robbers half to death.

Y/N "As I have said before I have many secrets that may never be explained to anyone."

Ozpin "You killed most of the men. That is how hard you punched them." He said almost angry.

Y/N "Well they shouldn't have attacked me."

Ozpin " I give up with you Mr. America. Anyway onto more pressing matters. Tomorrow is the day when the new students arrive."

Y/N "Ok and what does that have to do with me?"

Ozpin "You will be a student at this school, and as a new student you will be taking the Initiation with everyone else." He looked at some notes before looking at me. "After some reports of your combat by Miss. Goodwitch you will not fight other people in combat class, you will not compete in the Vytle Festival."

Y/N "What, Why?"

Ozpin "BECAUSE YOU CAN HIT A PERSON THROUGH THEIR AURA!" He sighs out "You could easily kill someone in a practice round and that is unacceptable at this school."

Y/N "Ok Ozpin I get it. So no fighting other students."

Ozpin "Yes now get to your assigned dorm room. You have a to be at the auditorium with everyone else for the opening ceremony it the morning."

Y/N "Got it Oz." I say as I leave.

I walk to my dorm room and get some sleep thinking about tomorrow.

*Timeskip*

I was walking around school grounds the next morning watching the new students get off there bullheads when suddenly I hear an explosion go off in the distance. I rush off to see what happened when I Ruby sitting in the middle of a pile of rubble while a girl in white and one in black walk away.

Y/N "Hey there. So how was the explosion."

Ruby "It's you from last night."

Y/N "The one and only."

Ruby "You were amazing when you were fighting those guys last night."

Y/N "Glad someone thought it was cool." I say not wanting to tell her most of the men from last night are dead.

Soon a man with blonde hair comes up to us and greets us.

Blondie "Hey I'm Jaune. 

Ruby "Aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?" She ask skeptically.

We start walking away from the place we need to be but I don't question it.

Jaune "All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!"

Ruby "Sorry, Vomit Boy was just the first thing that came to mind." She says mid laugh

Jaune "Yeah well, what if I called you Crater Face."

Ruby "Hey, that explosion was an accident."

Jaune "Well, I am Jaune Arc, short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it."

Y/N "I really doubt that."

Jaune "They will! Well, I-I hope they will. My mom always says that... Never mind."

Y/N "Hold on, first off don't take dating advise from you mother. Second off, they most likely won't." I say extremely bluntly.

The conversation becomes silent for a bit before Ruby starts us off again.

Ruby "Soooo, I have this thing." She says pulling out her scythe.

Jaune "Woah is that a scythe?"

Y/N "No Jaune, it's a ham sandwich." I say sarcastically.

Ruby "It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle!" She said very excitedly.

Jaune "A what..." he asks confused.

Y/N "It is also a gun Jaune."

Jaune "Ohhh." 

Ruby "So what haveyou got?"

Jaune "Oh! I, uh..." he pulls out his weapon"I got this sword!"

Ruby "Ohhhhhh"

"Yeah, and I've got a shield, too!"

Ruby "So, what do they do?"

Jaune "The shield gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it, I can just... put it away..."

Y/N "Wouldn't it just weight the same thought?"

Jaune "Yeah..."

Ruby "Well I guess I did go a bit overboard with creating my weapon."

Jaune "Wait, you made that?!?"

Y/N "That's impressive."

Ruby "Of course! All students at Signal created there own weapons. Didn't you make yours?"

Jaune "It's a hand me down from my great grandfather who used it to fight in the great war."

Y/N "Sounds a family heirloom to me."

Ruby "Well I like it not many people have appreciation for the classics these days."

Jaune "Yeah the classics..."

Ruby "So what do you have Mr...."

Y/N "My name is Y/N. And for my weapons I have the Dessert Eagles."

Ruby admiring the guns. "Wow those can pack a punch on a person."

Y/N "Exactly I am a power house. Always dealing more damage than I'm taking."

Ruby "Cool, anyways why did you two help me."

Jaune "My mother always said strangers are just friends you haven't met yet."

Y/N "Sounds like stranger danger to me."

Ruby "So do either of you know where we are supposed to go."

Jaune "I don't know. I was just following you."

Y/N "Come on you two follow me." I say as we walk off

AN - Chapter four done. Now for a romantic partner. Should I add another country or have one character of the show. And whatever is picked who should be it. NO HAREM. See you next update. Peace out.