Chapter One

"Where the hell are you?" Jeffrey asks to nobody in particular as he checks his watch. He decides to walk outside of the hotel, and he sees a bright red car pull up. "Where have you been!?" Jeffrey yells to the driver.

"I was busy, just give me a second and I will come inside." 

"No, I need you right now, there are people waiting for a performance and I can't keep them waiting, Robert." 

"Alright, can I at least say goodbye to my lady first?" Robert smirks as Jeffrey sighs and walks back inside. 

"What's his problem?" The woman in the passenger seat asked.

"He is just a frantic hotel owner... Anyways, I should go before he cuts my pay..." Robert turns the car off.

"Okay, bye baby." The woman grabs his face and kisses him. 

"Bye." He jumps out of the car and goes inside. 

"Oh my god! Are you really Robert Downey in the flesh?!" As soon as Robert walks inside, a younger man asks him. Robert was confused, he has been here for years and has never seen this guy, or even seen anyone this excited to meet him before. 

"That was actually my father, I'm Robert Downey Jr. You look new, Mr...?" 

"Oh! Sorry, my name is William, but people call me Will. I just started working here today so I am new..." Robert shakes Will's hand.

"Well, Will, if you ever get a moment, I will be performing in the club downstairs for quite a while..." Robert says before making his way there. 

He enters the club, seeing only Jeffrey and Patrick there. "Jeff, what the hell man? I thought it was urgent and that people were throwing shit because I wasn't here?" 

"Well, how else am I supposed to get you to rush? The doors will be open soon though, so you better prepare."

"I can't believe you tricked me..." 

"You know, just because you have a great voice and get all the ladies, doesn't mean you can get special treatment..." Patrick speaks up, as he cleans a glass. 

"Well, hate to break it to you, Patty, but I do get special treatment, and it is not because of my voice..." Robert responds with a smirk as Patrick glares at him.

"My name is not Patty..." He grumbles, going back to cleaning glasses.

"I met your new guy out there just now, Jeff." Robert redirects his attention. 

"Oh, You mean Will, yeah how is he doing?" Robert shrugs, setting up his microphone on the stage.

"He knew I was a singer, he immediately recognized me." Patrick rolled his eyes.

"Wow, see? I'm already making you famous... Either that or all the girls you seem to find are genuinely interested in you." Jeffrey smirks before starting to walk away.

"Hey, it's not just you! And what I do in my free time is none of your business!" Robert yells as Jeffrey chuckles and walks out. Robert finishes setting up, then he looks over at Patrick who was silently wiping off the counter. "Don't you get bored of that?" Robert suddenly asks, stepping down from the stage as Patrick looks up.

"It's my job, it doesn't matter if it's boring, I still have to do it..." Patrick says in a cold tone. Robert walks closer, sitting on a stool and putting an elbow on the counter and leaning against it.

"But you never said to your child self that you wanted to be a bartender when you grew up..." Patrick stops what he is doing and sighs.

"No, I didn't... Why do you even care?" 

"To be honest... I feel bad for you, I feel like you should be working a better job, one that won't bore you..." Patrick rolls his eyes again.

"I don't need your pity, Mr. Downey..." He says before wiping the counter again. 

"Okay then..." Robert goes to say something else but Jeffrey comes in.

"The people are about to flood in, you better be up on that stage in five seconds, Downey!" Robert nods and then turns back to Patrick.

"Maybe another time we can continue this conversation..." Robert stands up.

"Hopefully never." Patrick smiles sarcastically. Robert shakes his head before going up on the stage as people start to walk in the club area to drink and listen to him sing. 

~

A/N

So, this was not much longer than the intro and I apologize... Robert was in this one though so that's good! So, does Patrick and Robert have some problems or what?! And Robert seems to be the playboy of the hotel staff.... Next chapter up soon and thanks guys!