Chapter Fifteen

Ben looks Will up and down, thinking for a minute. "So... Why the sudden interest in my business, Will?" Ben asks.

"I overheard Jeffrey saying something about you hiring, and I believe I can be much more than a stupid bellhop." Will shrugs.

"Hm..." Ben thinks. "I might have a position for you. You ever handled deliveries before?" 

"I mean, my father made me deliver newspapers around the neighborhood when I was like ten, but no other experience than that..." 

"Okay, I can have you make deliveries to my clients. When would you like to start?" 

"I can start as early as tomorrow if you'd like." Ben smirks.

"Alright then, be here tomorrow at nine and I'll have someone show you what you'll do. See you tomorrow, Will." Will stands up and shakes Ben's hand.

"Thank you, see you tomorrow, Mr. Diamond." Then Will walks out of the mansion with a smirk on his face. 

~

Will returns back to The Miracle and immediately runs into Susan. "Will, there you are!" 

"Hi? You were looking for me?" 

"Yeah, where were you?" 

"I will tell you later, I need to see Jeffrey..." Will looks around.

"He's in the club area with Patrick and Robert right now." 

"Thank you, I'll see you later." Will says before walking into the club area, leaving Susan confused. "Mr. Morgan, can I speak with you for a minute?" Will asks as soon as he enters the club area.

"Sure, just give me a second, I need to make sure these two don't get into a fist fight..." Will furrows his brows in confusion.

"A fist fight?" 

"Yeah, hey do you think I could easily kick Dempsey's ass?" 

"Why are you still on this? We blew it with her, it's over." Patrick asks.

"Because you're still a hypocrite." Robert shrugs and Patrick rolls his eyes.

"Oh my god, enough! Robert, get out of here until there is a crowd in here to entertain. Patrick, just continue cleaning tables and stuff." Jeffrey says. Robert huffs and walks out of the club area and Patrick sighs whilst going back behind the counter. "Alright, Will. Let's go talk in my office." Jeffrey says and they both walk to Jeffrey's office. "Have a seat."

"I-uh, I don't need to sit, this will be very quick." Jeffrey furrows his brows.

"Well, what is it?" 

"I'm quitting." Jeffrey's eyes widen.

"You're what!?" Will nods. "Why?" 

"I have found other employment. I start tomorrow, but I don't have enough money for my own place so I will pay you so I can stay here at the hotel." 

"That is so soon..." 

"With all due respect, you didn't have a bellhop before I came here..." 

"I know, but it is so much easier to run this hotel with a bellhop..."

"I'm sure you will find a new one in no time." 

"Alright, well it was a pleasure being your employer." Jeffrey stands up and shakes Will's hand.

"Thank you, Mr. Morgan." Will smiles and walks out of the office, walking past Susan. Susan furrows her brows and decides to go into Jeffrey's office.