Four

The dodgeball game was actually decently fun. Charlotte and Regina were on my team, so it's a win for me. And speaking of winning, our team actually totally kicked ass. Even though it was just a simple dodgeball game played in Gym class, (which the losing team and Mrs.Duperpolio notified us more then a couple times) I still felt proud. Unfortunately, my short lived happiness was soon crushed by the news that we were doing Volleyball. There was no sport I hated more then Volleyball. My white skin was for sure a different colour due to hitting the ball as hard as I possibly could. Everyone was expected to help set up the nets and take them down, was reasonable I suppose. The only problem was you would earn yourself a scold from Mrs.Duperpolio for not doing anything, even if there were simply no jobs left to do. Once all the nets were set up, we made our way over to the nets in small groups to play. I always had to make sure Regina was on my team, my Gym class is full of amazing players, which I was amazing at some sports, just not volleyball.

The game went decent I suppose. There were more than a couple winces and whimpers caused by  pain from me, and the classic rant from Regina, but those were normal things that happened during volleyball games here. We helped take down the nets, and ran right for our water bottles to replace the sweat that was flowing out of our bodies from numerous places.  I was luckily mixed in the crowd when I was walking into the change room, so nobody would notice that I was sneaking into the bathroom to change into my regular clothing. I undressed myself, and rubbed some Lady Speed stick deodorant on my armpits to get rid of the sweat that came from the hard exercise in todays Gym class. I quickly got dressed, I wanted to get home as soon as I could.

What a day. I swung my backpack over my shoulder and waited fro Regina to be done so that we could walk home together. I'm so glad to have a friend like her. Someone who is always there for me when I need her.

AUTHORS NOTE

hey I know this chapter is short and boring, but in the next chapter in will really pick up I promise you.

Hope you are enjoying so far!