Fifteen

I was happy to say that Charlotte and I's connection had been restored. Even though I never told anyone, I felt so lost without her. I managed to ignore it sometimes, but when Riley Davis would inform me rumours about the girl, it made me both angry and sad. Most of the time I just said "oh", with no visible emotional response.

I never believed rumours, my dad always told me not to. I've seen how rumours have driven people to suicide, even if that wasn't the starters intention, it still happens. Some people think it's just fun and games, but you never know how the victim really feels. Charlotte handled it decent, she just denied it. Some people didn't believe Charlotte, but the decent people (me) obviously did.

Charlotte and I were sipping cream soda on her porch. We watched the cars come and go, along with some small children, cats, and other animals. I could feel the sun burning my skin more and more the longer I stayed out here. Charlotte slurped up the last bit of her Cream Soda, and set the empty glass on the table in between us.

I set mine down once I was finished drinking it, and closed my eyes and allowed the sun to relax me. There was a light breeze now, taking the edge off of the heat.

My eyes opened slowly once I heard my phone go off. I figured it was Cameron, but I saw that it was an unknown number.

"Hey do you know this number?" I asked Charlotte.

Charlotte squinted to read the small numbers because of the sun. She shook her head once she read the number.

"What did this person say?" Charlotte asked.

I never looked at the text, I was too scared to. This has to be some sort of prank right?

"Mia?"

UNKNOWN:
Hey :)

UNKNOWN:
Why aren't you answering?

Me:
Stop texting me

UNKNOWN
TYPING......
.
.
.
A/N
Hey I know another short chapter -_-

But exams start in a week and I still want to post chapters

Soooo who do you guys think the Unknown number is? ;)

Stay tuned!

-Marie