CHAPTER 2

CAMILA'S POV.

After school I was waiting by my red Volvo for Cady to come out of the school. I leaned against the car and looked down at my iPhone 5s scrolling through my Instagram. I looked up and saw Cady running out of the school, looking panicked. She ran up to my car and put her hand against it for support.

"Sorry... Lovato.... Late.... homework..." She breathed out.

"It's fine Cady, I don't care" I said opening the door for her to get in then walking to the other side so I could get in the drivers seat.

"We have practice like right after diner." I explained to her as I started the car.

She nodded and pulled out her iPhone 5s, plugging it into the car, playing the Taylor Swift Red album. I rolled my eyes and started driving home. When we got home I parked the car and we got out walking inside my 2 story house.

"Hey mom" I said walking past my mom and into the kitchen

"Mrs. Cabello" Cady said nodding at my mom.

"How many times do I have to tell you Cady! You can call me Sinu or mom!" My mom said rolling her eyes.

Cady smiled sheepishly and walked upstairs probably to the room we share. While I was walking upstairs I saw Sofi and Olivia running down the stairs. I stopped them right before they got to the bottom.

"Whoa whoa whoa, where are you two going?" I asked picking up Olivia .

"Outside! To the tree house!!" Sofi said crossing her arms impatiently.

"Fine, i'll let you go..." I said putting Olivia down as ruffling their hair before walking back upstairs.

When I reached Cady and I's room I saw Cady sitting on her top bunk her legs crossed typing on her green laptop with her headphones on. I climbed up the ladder and sat next to her looking at the laptop screen. She was typing some report about the French Revolution. I sighed tiredly and laid my head down on her knee. She didn't really care and after a couple minutes she started to run her fingers though my hair.

"Girls!!! Your fathers home and diners ready!!!" My mom yelled after awhile of silence.

I sat up and jumped off the bed, Cady walking down the ladder. I ran downstairs and ran into my Dad's arms hugging him.

"Dad!!!!" I yelled happily

"Hey Mila" He said letting go of our hug.

"Hey Mr. Cabello" Cady said finally reaching the bottom of the stairs

"It's Alejandro to you Cady, and how are you?" My dad asked giving Cady a side hug.

Before she could answer 2 little squeals were heard and 2 pairs of soft footsteps came into the room

"DADDY!" Olivia and Sofi screamed running towards him and hugging his legs.

"Hey girls" he said putting his large hands on top of their hand ruffling their hair.

"The pizza is ready!!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS" I screamed running into the kitchen Cady laughing and following me.

LAUREN'S POV.

"Jauregui! Get your ass over to the hitting station what the fuck are you doing?" My coach scream from the dugout.

"I'm tying my fucking shoe Jesy!" I screamed back

I could hear an 'oh' and I laughed standing up and running over to the hitting station with Jenny.

"What's up Doyle?" I said picking up a softball and tossing to her so she could hit it.

"Oh you know same old same old" she said swinging perfectly and hitting the ball straight into the net.

"Jesy's PMSing again" I laughed tossing another one

"When is she not?" Jenny said rolling her eyes hitting another one perfectly into the net.

"Hopefully Leigh will keep her in line this weekend" Katelynn said walking past us twirling her bat around

"Leigh probably will... Until we play the panthers" I said agreeing

"They always lose control when we play the Panthers" Jenny said nodding

"Well those Panthers better watch themselves... We are coming to win" Katelynn muttered

CAMILA'S POV.

"Cabello! Short stop!" My coach yelled from home plate

"Alright Jade!!" I screamed from left field were I was warming up Normani.

I sprinted to my position, and she continues to tell people were to go.

"O'Bryan, Pitcher!! Hansen, 1st! Kordei center field!!" She yelled

They all ran to their positions and so did the rest of my team.

"Where's coach Perrie?" Dinah asked Jade

"She's sick... don't worry, she'll make the tournament this weekend" Jade said hitting the bat into the outfield for Normani to catch.

"We are playing the Ballers first, that'll be an easy win, then Huskies, same deal. Then of coarse we are play the Cobra's" Jade explained hitting the ball to me, then I threw it to Dinah at first base.

"Cady... You're going to pitch... Probably most of the games, you up for that?" Jade asked the tiniest member of the team

"Yeah" Cady said quietly

I saw Dinah roll her eyes at Cady. I felt anger surge through my body but I didn't do anything. Jade saw it too, I heard her sigh and give Dinah a disappointed look. Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards are both 25 year olds that just got done with playing for Arizona State University, Sun Devils ... both of them have been MVPs for one of the years they played. Perrie was the catcher, Jade was the pitcher so she obviously has a soft spot for Cady... which Dinah hates. The coaches for the Cobra's are Jessica Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, who played for Arizona University, Wildcats.... Same deal with them... both were MVPs Leigh-Anne played Short stop, Jessica played center field. Their collage teams had been Rivals so obviously the teams they coach now hate each other.

"CAMILA! Pay attention!!!" Jade said waving her hands in the air

"Oh right sorry!" I said getting in ready position

-------------------

Hey guys!!

I had a 6 hour long car ride and I decided to write some more for this story

I hope you like this book!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!