CHAPTER 15

JENNY'S POV.

This whole week has been so depressing.... first I found out that the girl i'm crushing on took a bullet to the leg.... and the I find out they had to amputate it... and finally she is so upset she barely talks to anyone anymore.... well i'm going to change that today... I brought 2 Taylor Swift front row tickets, and VIP passes. She also will be meeting Taylor before and after the show. Let's just say I know people... I also have a special surprise in store for her. Today was Saturday so I was going to go to her house and ask her to come with me... Lauren knows all about it.... Camila is the one I'm worried about. I nervously walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. The flowers I have in my hands are hugged tightly to my chest. I was wearing a red bandana as a headband, a white Taylor Swift T-Shirt, blue ripped skinny jeans and red vans. I knocked on the door softly, and in under a second it shot open, scaring me, revealing Camila. As soon as she saw who it was she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Doyle" She said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm here for Cady" I said and she slammed the door in my face.

"Well that went well" I muttered texting Lauren to come open the door. A few minutes later Lauren opened the door and let me in. I saw Camila glaring at me from the kitchen and I waved slightly. This made her glare at me even more.

"I told Cady to dress up in anything Taylor Swift she had and that someone special was going to take her out." Lauren explained leading me to the room she hares with Camila and Cady. As we were walking I saw Sofi and Olivia. Olivia waved at me happily and Sofi gave me the Camila glare.

"Well, shit.... Camila must really not like me" I muttered and Lauren laughed when she realized what I was talking about.

We walked into the room and Cady was sitting there, she looked a lot happier then she had been the last week. Once she saw me, she looked even happier. She was dressed in a Taylor swift t-shirt, a Taylor Swift snapback, many Taylor Swift bracelets, black skinny jeans and red converse.

'Hi!" She said happily wheeling her way over to me. I smiled and Lauren smirked in my direction. We both helped Cady to my car, Mrs. and Mr. Cabello telling us to be safe, Camila and Sofi glaring at me and Olivia and Lauren waving goodbye to us. On the way to the concert Cady would not shut up about how she'll be in the same room as her hero, I found it too cute. I was instructed to get there 3 hours early at least. So we showed up early and got a pretty good parking spot. I helped Cady into her wheel chair and wheeled her into the back door.

"Where are we going?" Cady asked

"You'll see" I smirked showing the guard my special pass.

I wheeled her into the back area and standing there in all her 5 foot 11 inch glory was miss Taylor Alison Swift. I heard Cady take a sharp breath in and once Taylor saw us she smiled widely and walked over to us.

"Hi! You must be Cady!" Taylor said bending over to Cady's height 

"Jenny.... Jenny.... Jenny she's looking at me" Cady said fumbling with my hand.

Taylor laughed and roughed up Cady's hair.