CHAPTER 11

CADY'S POV.

I followed Lauren and Jenny around the zoo. Camila was next to me the whole time. I was still soaking in the whole Lauren situation. Jenny kept looking back at me and then turning around again. When ever she did that I started blushing. I saw Camila narrow her eyes when ever Jenny did that and Lauren smirked knowingly. Our parents and the little girls where a little behind us talking about monkeys and sloths. One we got to the picnic part of the part Alejandro stopped us and made us all sit down at the wooden table. Camila and I sat down at one side of the table with Sinu and Olivia, while Jenny and Lauren sat across from each us on the side with Alejandro and Sofi. Sinu passed out all the sandwiches and the drinks and chips while Lauren and Camila were glaring at each other and Jenny and I were starring at each other, blushing. Alejandro broke the intense starring with asking Lauren and Jenny some questions.

"So guys, I heard you are on the softball team!" He said joyfully

"Yeah Mr. Cabello! In fact my and Lauren are also on the same club team!" Jenny said smiling charmingly.

"Well that's fantastic! What position do you two play?" He said

"I'm a catcher and Jenny's a 3rd baseman" Lauren said beaming at her new father.

"That mean's you can help Cady pitch Lauren! Perfect!" Sinu said and Lauren nodded hesitantly

"So Jenny... do you have a boyfriend?" Sinu asked

"No.... Acually I'm gay" Jenny said laughing awkwardly

"Well... that's fine too" Alejandro said and Sofi turned to him

"What's gay mean?" She asked and he looked down at her.

"It means you like someone of the same gender, like Jenny likes girls" He said

"Oh so that's why you look at Cady like that" Sofi said clapping and everything turned awkward.

"Uhhh.... Ummmm...." Jenny said blushing embarrassed

'So.... How was the.... ummm... monkeys Liv?" I asked trying to brake the awkwardness

"They tried to throw poop at me!" Olivia said pouting

"Yeah! The tried to throw poop at me and Liv" Sofi said laughing

"Well that's not very nice" Camila said still narrowing her eyes at Jenny

"No it's not and actually we have an announcement" Alejandro said and he smiled at his wife who smiled back.

"We finally have decided to adopt Cady and Olivia to make them offically apart of our family!" He said smiling at me and my little sister. I heard Liv screech with joy and hugged Sinu while I stood up and hugged Alejandro.

"Thank you so much Alejandro" I said

"Please Cady, call me dad" He said and I hugged him tighter

"Thank you so much dad" I said nuzzling my face into his chest.

*AFTER THE ZOO*

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple out of the basket. Lauren came around the corner and sat down next to me.

"Hey" she said turning to me.

"Hi" I said taking a bite of my apple.

"What's this?" Lauren asked reaching out to run her finger through a scar I have in my forehead that I usually cover with makeup

"Ummm.... it's a scar" I said getting more uncomfortable

"From what?" She asked looking at me

"You ask a lot of question, you knew that?" I said crossing my arms.

"Come on, it can be that bad!" Lauren said

"Do you really want to know Lauren?" I said turning my while body to face her.

"Yes!" She said throwing her hands up in the air.

"Fine! I'll tell you!"

*FLASHBACK*

CADY'S POV.

I was playing with my little sister, Olivia when I heard my front door open and slam shut.

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT?!" I heard my drunk father say stumbling around

"Olivia... go upstairs and hide in your room please." I said griping her shoulders and then let go watching her run up the stairs.

"HA! I FOUND YOU!" I heard my dad say from behind me.

I turned around and was met by a fist in the face.

"Where were you today?!" He said clearly drunk out of his mind.

"I was at school!" I said backing up as he stepped forward.

"You little fucker! YOU LIE!" He said clenching his fists.

"Dad! I was at school!" I said backing up so my back hit the wall.

My dad picked up a glass beer bottle off the floor and raised it up, he threw it at me and I ducked just before it hit me in the head.

"YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED FOR LYING" He said picking another one up and throwing it again catching me off guard and this time it really did hit me in the head, making me black out instantly.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

CADY'S POV.

I watched Lauren sit there, her mouth open in shock.

"I-I-I" she started

"It's fine Lauren, you didn't know" I said watching her struggle to say anything. She suddenly reached and grabbed me in a hug.

"I think you need one of these" she whispered and I hugged her back.

----------------------------

AWWWW LAUREN AND CADY BONDING TIME.

So I hope you liked the chapter!!!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!