CHAPTER 10

LAUREN'S POV.

Cady smiled at me nervously and lead me up to the room. Camila was already in her bed glaring at me as Cady lead me into the room.

"I still don't like you... even if we are sisters" Camila said obviously not happy

"I like you Lauren" Cady said trying to break the awkwardness

"Ok, Cabello that's your opinion" I scoffed

'Sorry to break it to you Lauren but you are a Cabello too" Camila smirked

That's when it hit me.... I'm Camila fucking Cabello's sister.

"Fine" I said getting into Cady's bed.

Cady looked at me nervously before getting in right next to me. I pulled the covers over us both before turning over and facing the wall. Pretty soon I felt myself drift into a dreamless sleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

i woke abruptly when I felt something pounce on me. I sat up and looked to the small person on my lap. I was met with bright green eyes and a weird little smile. It was Cady's sister Olivia.

"Hi" I said awkwardly looking around finding I was the only only teen in the room.

"You're late" She said crossing her arms

"Late for what?" I asked confued

"The family breakfast silly!" She said slaping my arm

"Oh.... alright, would you like to show me to the 'family breakfast'" I said grinning at her cuteness

She giggled and pulled me off the bunk bed and down the stairs into the kitchen. Everyone was sitting there with full plates of food in front of them. There was one seat open when Olivia ran up and sat next to Sofi. I smiled awkwardly as I sat down.

"Hello Lauren.... We've been waiting for you" Sinu said smiling at me

"Hey... Mom...." I said smiling back

When I said mom I say her eye brighten and she smiled even wider, at the same time I saw Camila's darken.

"So it's Saturday... and I was thinking.... We should all go to the zoo as a family!!!" Sinu said clapping her hands.

The Sofi, Cady and Olivia all screamed in delight and I saw Camila cross her arms not happy.

"Uhhh... mom? Can I ask a friend to come along with us?" I asked Sinu

"Of coarse! I'd love to met your friend!!" She said happily clapping her hands

"Ok ummm... I'm going to go call her, be right back..." I said pulling my iPhone out of my pocket and going into the other room. I decided to call Jenny.

"Hello?" I heard Jenny say sleepily

"Jenny! Umm... So I need to talk to you, will you meet me at the zoo?" I pleaded

"Yeah... sure Laur" she said yawning

"Ok! Thank you!" I said fist pumping silently.

"Bye Laur see you later" Jenny said then hung up.

I walked back into the kitchen and found my mother and fathers eyes looking at me happily.

"Her names Jenny... I think you will like her" I said setting my phone down on the table.

"Oh great!" Sinu said smiling happily

I saw Camila roll her eyes and Cady eyes brightened a little bit. Hmmmm.... do I sense a little crush?

"We also have a surprise for Cady and Olivia!" Alejandro said

"Yay! Surprise!" Olivia yelled happily

I smiled at the cuteness of the little girl and say down and ate my breakfast.

*AT THE ZOO*

I looked around trying to find my black haired, hazel eyes friend while Camila played with the little girls and Cady stood next to me awkwardly. I soon saw Jenny running towards me in her black skinny jeans, red flannel with a band t-shirt underneath, her hair in a loose side bride with a SnapBack on backwards on her head and red high tops.

"Holy fucking shit" I heard Cady mutter next to me. I smirked and giggled at the starstruck girl next to me.

Jenny ran up to me and looked around noticing I was with the Cabello's. she looked at me questioningly and I pulled her off to the side and explained the whole story to her.

"Holy shit fuck!" She gasped

"Same" I said nodding

"Weellll.... at least you have a cute younger sister!" She announced

"You think Camila is cute?" I asked confused

"I meant Cady..." She said blushing slightly

"You think Cady is cute?" I said narrowing my eyes at her

"Uhhhhh... oh look! A monkey is throwing poop at a 3 year old!" She said pointing off to the left I looked to where she was pointing and just saw a couple locked in a heated make out session... I turned back to Jenny and saw she had run off to introduce herself to my new mom.

"You little fuck shit" I mutter marching over to her. My mom smiled at me and I smiled at her, grabbing Jenny's wrist and squeezing in so she yelped.

"Mom... this is my good friend Jennifer! She really likes to fart and knit and she absolutely LOVES to talk to herself!" I said smiling at Jenny who looked mortified

"Wow! Did you know Camila farts and talks to herself too?! I'm sure you guys would make very good friends!" Sinu said absolutely serious and I had to stifle my laugh as Camila looked at me mortified also.

"Wow! I never knew that about your daughter!" Jenny said also trying to stifle a laugh

"Yup! Sometimes when she farts in the car, it stinks so bad we have to roll down all the windows!" Sinu said absolutely fine with talking about her daughters farts.

"That's really nice information Mrs. Cabello!" I said smirking at Camila who gave me a death glare.

"Alright guys! Let's go to the penguins!" Camila said changing the subject.

"PENGUINS!" Jenny screamed running towards where the penguins were located.

"I guess the penguins are this way..." Cady said following the older girl laughing a little to herself.

------------------------

HELLO

IM BACK!

DID YOU MISS ME?

I THOUGHT SO

So I hope you like the chapter! And I'll see you next time!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!