CHAPTER 4

LAUREN'S POV.

"WHAT THE FUCK JAUREGUI" I heard a angry voice behind me say

I turned around and standing there was the one and only Camila Cabello, her arms crossed, wearing black converse, skinny jeans, a green state championship sweatshirt, and a black bow.

"What Cabello?" I asked annoyed

"You really think you can just go up to a innocent little freshman and beat the shit out of her right before the try-outs?!? Who the fuck do you think you are?!?" Camila said marching closer to me so she was right up in my face. Wow I never noticed how pretty her eyes are.

"Sorry Cabello, she was asking for it" I said, lying through my teeth. I know she didn't deserve it but I didn't want to admit it to Camila.

"YOU. ARE. FUCKING. STUPID. You're lucky we didn't tell the truth on what actually happened! You would have be suspended for sure!!" Camila said angry backing up a little and walking away to her own car. I sighed and watched as Cady walked out of the school building, her black eye clear as day. I felt really bad about it. She went over and opened the passenger side of Camila's car... hmmmm..... maybe they car pool together i don't know. I sighed and got in my own car.

CAMILA'S POV.

I heard the passenger side door open and close. I looked to my right and saw Cady sitting there looking at me, her big innocent green eyes clouded with pain.

"Cady it's fine... I asked Jade for a day off, we are just going to hang out and watch a movie, ok?" I said feeling really bad that I wasn't there for her.

She nodded and shut her eyes leaning back against the seat. I sighed and turned on the One Direction CD I had in the car that I knew would make her cheer up. I started the car and started to drive off. When we got home Cady got out of the car and ran inside. I sighed looking down at the wheel. I got out of the car and went inside. My mom was standing in the hallway, arms crossed looking pissed.

"What happened to Cady?" She asked glaring at me.

"Uh... I-"

"Karla Camila Cabello... Tell me what happened to your sister!" My mom screamed

"I was clumsy and opened my locker wrong making it hit me in my eye." a voice said from the top of the stairs.

I looked up and saw Cady standing there with one of my state sweatshirts that was way to big for her, and her panthers purple and green sweats. Her golden blond hair was in a high pony tail and she had my slippers on. My mom looked at Cady and took in her black eye. She looked skeptical but didn't push the subject. I ran up the stairs and into Cady and I's room.

"Thanks for saving my ass" I said when I got into the room.

Cady nodded sitting on my bunk, turning on the T.V.

"Frozen or Tangled?" She asked getting both DVDs.

"Hmmmm.... both" I said sitting down next to her.

"Alright" she said putting in Tangled

We both sat back down, and Cady started the movie. She laid down putting her head on my lap. I sighed and started stroking her hair and watching the movie. About halfway through the movie I heard the door open. I looked over and saw a pair of hyper brown eyes and a pair of excited green. Sofi and Olivia were standing there looking at us.

"Oh, come on you big babies" I said rolling my eyes.

Sofi ran over and jumped on top of Cady lying on top of her and hugging her tight. Cady lifted her head so Olivia's small body could sit on my lap and Cady's head went on her lap as I wrapped my arms around Olivia. We all settled in and watched the movies. I guess about halfway through Frozen we all fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of camera flashes. I opened my eyes and saw my parents standing there with there iPhones taking pictures of us. I groaned and felt Olivia shift in my lap.

"What's up mom?" I asked

"You guys are so cute we just had too" my mom said smiling.

I heard Sofi whin and saw her hug Cady tighter, probably suffocating her. My mom smiled and left the home, my dad following. Olivia turned in my lap to look at me.

"Hi" she said

"Hey" I said giggling

"Why does Cady have that thing on her face?" Olivia asked looking at Cady's black eye.

"Oh, it was an accident" I said lying to her

"Oh... ok I just never thought she would have another one of those again, since we are away from daddy now." Olivia said sighing snuggling back into me.

I felt my heart breaking think about the house Cady and Olivia grew up in.

LAUREN'S POV.

It was time for the softball tryouts and looking around I saw at least 50 girls there. I saw the Panthers players warming up... then I saw other lesser known teams players like the Krush and the Beavers. Coach Lovato and assistant Coach Gomez walked out onto the field. Coach Gomez had a clip board and Coach Lovato had a glove and bat in her hands.

"Alright girls we are going to call some names" Coach Lovato said motioning to Coach Gomez

"Addison..."

"Here"

"Bryant"

"Here"

I kinda spaced out until I heard

"Jauregui"

"Here" I said and I saw Camila roll her eyes out of the corner of mine.

After they called roll they started the try outs.

"Pitchers and catchers go over there with Ms. Perry who volunteered to help it today." Coach Lovato said smiling at Ms. Perry, my history teacher.

I walk over to Ms. Perry and so did about 20 other girls including Cady.

"Alright girls partner up... one catcher to a pitcher." Ms. Perry said her blue eyes sparkling.

I watched as everyone paired up except Cady who was standing there awkwardly, her black eye standing out. I walked over to her and saw her look up. Her big innocent green eyes filled with fear as she backed up with every step I took forward. I felt really bad and I reached out and grabbed her arm. She looked up at me absolutely horrified.

"Cady, come on I just want to catch for you" I said softly

She nodded her eyes still portraying fear. We walked over to the other pitchers and I put my mask on.

"Let's do this Cady" I whispered to myself.

--------------------------

Hey!!!

I hope you like this chapter!!!!

So comment your thoughts in this fanfic!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!