CHAPTER 9

CAMILA'S POV.

When my mom was off the phone I walked into the kitchen where she was.

"Mom?! What was that all about?!?" I asked confused

My mom sighed.

"I guess we have to tell you at some point... We don't have 4 daughters" My mom said looking at me her eyes filled with sadness

"You don't?" I questioned and she shook her head.

"No... We have 5.... Lauren is our oldest... Then you Camila... then when we adopt Cady-"

"Wait!! Lauren Jauregui is my sister?!?!" I said shocked

My mom sighed and nodded.

"She was taken from the infirmary... We thought we would never see her again until I ran into her today..." My mother said sadly

"But... NO! SHE CAN'T!!" I said becoming mad

"She is... And I'm calling the police right now so I can finally be with her" My mom said picking up the phone.

I sat back in my chair in shock as my mom talked to the police.

LAUREN'S POV.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple from the bowl on the counter and walking upstairs to my room. Just when I reach my room I heard rapid knocking on the door downstairs. I sighed not wanting to go downstairs but I knew my dad and mom both wouldn't get it. I walked up to the door and opened it revealing about 4 police officers standing there.

"Uh... Hi?" I said confused

"Are you Lauren Jauregui?" One of them asked

"Uhhh... Yes..." I said trailing off

"Are Michelle and Robert Jauregui here?" He asked (I changed Laurens parents names cause I wanted to)

"Yeah... Downstairs probably..." I said getting even more confused.

3 of the 4 police officers ran right though me while the only female office stayed at the door.

"Lauren... You are coming with me to the station ok? Don't worry you're not the one in trouble" The officer said calmingly motioning me to follow her.

All this confusion was making my head hurt so I leaned my head on the window of the car trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. When we reached the station the nice lady took me back and began to explain to me what was happening.

'Lauren... You were taken as a child from your real parents... Your real parents search for you for years before they finally gave up... Don't worry we know that they will be an amazing family for you... They have 4 other daughters, 2 little girls and a 15 year old, and a 16 year old. You will be perfectly fine I assure you" The lady explained knowing this whole this was very overwhelming for me

I nodded still trying to grasp the fact that that my parent weren't really my parents. She smiled sympathetically at me and lead me out to where a taller man stood. He had dark brown hair that was turning to grey and soft brown eyes that reminded me of someone. I couldn't figure out who but I realized that this man is my father... My real father. I walked over to him with tears in my eyes, he smiled a huge heart warming smile and opened his arms for a hug. I happily complied needing the comfort at the moment. He wrapped his large arms around me in a bone crushing hug. I sighed and hugged him back. He pulled back and looked at me.

'Let's get you home" He said taking my hand and leading me to his car. We drove in silence, the man knowing that I probably just wanted to be alone with my thoughts for the ride. Then we got to a nice little 2 story house. I smiled and walked with him to the door. He opened the door and I was met with 2 pairs of soft brown eyes, 2 pairs of bright green and a pair of dark green. I was met with the Cabello's.

CADY'S POV.

"Sofi and Olivia! Behave! Line up with your sisters!! I don't want our new family member to think we are crazy!" Sinu said scrambling to get the younger girls to stand with me and Camila.

"So you have a long lost sister?" I asked Camila looking up at her.

"Yes" She said through gritted teeth.

Camila was been acting weird since we got home... Especially since Sinu told us that they had another daughter who was taken and is now back in their arms. I has nervous and excited to seethe new addition to the family. Sinu went all out dress us in matching black sweaters and blue jeans. I stood next to Camila as finally the 2 younger girls lined up. The order was in shortest to tallest, so, Olivia, Sofi, me, and then Camila, Sinu standing on the other side of Camila. Suddenly the door opened and I was met with Alejandro and Lauren Jauregui... Wait what? Lauren Jauregui is the long lost daughter? I saw Lauren's eyes widen in complete shock, so I guess she didn't see this coming either... Sinu took a step forward and gave Lauren a big hug.

"Me and Alejandro have waited for this moment for years" She said once she pulled back from the girl.

"Lauren" Camila said obviously forcing a smile, so that's why she has been acting so weird!

"Camila! What a surprise!" Lauren said said also faking a smile.

"Oh great! So you know each other! Well this is Cady, she more of the quiet one... Sofi, and then Olivia" Alejandro said introducing all of us.

"Guys this is Lauren... Our new daughter" Sinu said smiling at Lauren and Lauren smiled back.

"You will be sharing a room with Karla and Cady... I'm sorry we don't have a bed in there yet but I'm sure 1 of you can fit easily into the bunk bed with Cady" Alejandro said and my breath caught... Shit Lauren is probably going to be sleeping with me.

"It's getting late... you girls should probably be heading up to bed" Sinu said ushering the little girl up to their room. Alejandro smiled and went to help his wife with the kids. Lauren turned to me and Camila.

"You are not sleeping in my bed" Camila spit at Lauren

Lauren turned to me.

"Hello bed Buddy" She said smiling nervously at me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYO!!!

So how'd you like the plot twist? lol

So now Lauren is Camila and Cady's sister... What?

Hahahaha so I'm going to a trip next week and so I wanted to write at least one more chapter before I left and won't be able to write until 2 weeks

So I hope you liked the chapter and umm... Until next time!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!