CHAPTER 16

LAUREN'S POV.

Cady and Jenny told our family about their relationship... Honestly I'm super proud of them... Camila not so much. Camila is defiantly proud of Cady.... she just doesn't really like Jenny. Someone had posted the video of Jenny asking Cady out and it had became a YouTube sensation. Cady and Jenny were asked to be on multiple talk shows, and that's were we are today. I gripped Cady's hand tightly as Camila wheeled her into the Ellen show. Jenny walking on the other side of Cady. Today Ellen was interviewing Ariana Grande and Jennifer Lawrence, and then Cady and Jenny. Cady was dressed in a purple dress that was knee length, one of my leather jackets, one of Camila's purple bows and purple converse. She asked to have one of my things and one of Camila's things for her comfort. Jenny was dressed in a black tux shirt and black jeans, she had a purple bow-tie that went with Cady's outfit. Her long brown hair was parted to the side and her make up made her hazel eyes twinkle. Cady's hair was also straightened and parted to the side, her eyes still a sparkly green. As we walked down the hall, someone accidentally ran into us.

"Hey watc- JENNY AND CADY?!" Said the voice of none other then Jennifer Lawrence

"Wut?" Jenny said clearly speechless at seeing her celebrity crush in front of her

"You guys are Jenny and Cady! The cute lesbian couple!!!" Jennifer Lawrence said hugging Jenny tight, making Cady frown in disapproval.

"You know us?" Jenny said shocked

"Of course! Who doesn't? I have to get to make up now" She said and pranced away

"Oh my god.... she's even more beatiful in person" Jenny said dreamily

"Not as beatiful as me though" Cady said

"Nothing is as beatiful as you" Jenny said and I heard someone 'aw'. We all turned around and were met by the one and only Ariana Grande.

"You guys are cute..." She said as she walked past us.

"There's too many" Camila said shaking her head trying to control her fangirl.

"So so so many" Jenny agreed

"Welp looks like we're here" I said as we reached our dressing room.

JENNY'S POV.

"Now on a more serious note, I wanted to show you a video that has melted the nations heart" Ellen said and they started to play the video of when I asked Cady out that went viral. Just as we kissed the whole audience aw'd.

"Now please welcome, 15 year old Cady O'Bryan and 16 year old Jennifer Doyle." Ellen said and "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift played as I wheeled Cady out to the couch. I looked out into the audience and saw all of Cady and I's teammates and our familys. Once I reach Ellen, I hugged her and she bent over to hug Cady and the music stopped as soon as I helped Cady sit down on the couch next to me.

"7.8 million veiws" Ellen stated as soon as everyone calmed themselves.