o n e

*Laurens POV*

"Lauren get your lazy ass up!" My friend, yes I do have some friends, Sophia exclaimed shaking me.

"But I dont wanna!"

"You have to!"

"uuuuggggghhhhh" I said, getting up from her couch. I had stayed the night with her the whole weekend. And now it's Monday, at 5 something in the morning.

"Okay my mom's making breakfast so you can go get ready and stuff..."

"Alright" I said going into her bathroom to take a shower.

*After the shower. At school*

I walked into the school going toward my locker. Only to be pinned against my locker by Nash's "Friend" Jake.

"Get the fuck off me!" I mumbled

"Now why would I do that?" Jake smirked "When we could do something more....fun..." He winked.

"Seriously, get the hell of me"

"Fine!" He said and threw me down on the floor then kicked me multiple times in the stomach before walking away.

"Get up lazy ass bitch" Nash laughed walking past me on the hallway floor.

I pulled myself up, clutching my stomach. I Opened my locker and grabbed my books that I needed for my first period; History.

I walked into the class, instantly all eyes were on me...literally. I took my seat next to Sophia attempting to avoid eye contact.

"Okay class I'm going to be assigning seats today." Mr. Stone announced.

"What the hell!" Nash shouted.

"Grier language!" Nash rolled his eyes. "Anyway. Brittany and Ryan sit together. Sophia and Jake" Mr. Stone went on with the whole class. "Finally Lauren and Nash sit together." Everyone laughed because Nash had to sit with me, the freak.

"Listen, I don't want you to fucking talk to me okay?" He says. All I do is shake my head in reply.

"Good" He smiles.

Mr. Stone went on with his boring lesson. While I sat there. Next to one of many of my bullies. Terrified that after class that he would hit me for even looking at him or something.

Nash and his group of "friends" just make up random excuses just to hit me like, Breathing the same air as them, Being fat, ugly, etc.

Once the bell rang I picked my books up as fast as I could then walked out of the class trying to avoid Nash and his group of "Friends". I failed miserably.

During passing period after the last period of the school day, Nash and his friends came up to me once I was at my locker.

"Hey bitch!" Ryan yelled, causing the people around us to laugh.

"Just leave me alone..." I said trying to walk away from them.

"Ha! that's funny, you actually think you can just walk away from us like that!?!" Zach exclaimed.

"Hold her." Nash demanded. His little group of friends grabbed my wrists and held me up against a wall in the hallway.

"Awe look at that Your dog's actually do listen!" I said smirking.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" Nash said punching me in the jaw.

"Don't." He punched me in the nose. "Call. My." he punched me in the stomach twice. "Friends dog's bitch!" He said slapping me then punching me countless times, basically everywhere.

"Alright, let go of her." Nash said. his friends dropped me on the floor.

"Whore!" Nash yelled over his shoulder to me as they walked out of the school.

Leaving me there. I pulled myself up, and walked out of the school and started walking home.