e l e v e n

OMG IM ONE MONTH CLEAN (from cutting) YASSSSS!

----------------

Nash's POV

I put my phone down and quickly put my Vans on.

"Woa, bro what happend?" Shawn asked looking up at me from the couch.

"Something's wrong with Lauren. I'll text you." I said running to the door, flinging it open causing it to slam against the wall. I ran across the street not caring if there where cars coming or not. Once I reached her door I pushed it open and walked inside of her house only to hear quiet sobs coming from her bedroom. As I walked closer to her bedroom the sobs got louder and louder.

"Lauren.." I called.

"N-Nash." She cried.

* Flash Back *

Me, Zach, and Ryan where walking out of the jym when we noticed Lauren Dallas leaving a small coffee shop that was right next to the jym we where in. She tried to walk past us but Ryan grabbed her jacket sleeve and pulled her into the alley that was between the jym and coffee shop.

*One Hour Later*

"Ew. Is she crying?" Ryan laughed making a disgusted face.

"I think she is." Zach laughed with Ryan.

I couldn't help but feel bad for her. I mean, she was my best friend. And I still do love her.

"C'mon guy's." I sighed.

"Okay just one more thing," Ryan said walking over to Lauren, the girl we just punched and made fun of for the last hour or so. He kicked her and laughed as she clutched her stomach.

I pulled him by the sleeve of his jacket and guided him away from Lauren with Zach following. We were walking out of the alley when I heard her whimper,

"N-Nash."

* End Of Flash Back *

I shook my head and walked over to her. She looked so...fragile. She was sitting in the middle of her bed with her knees pulled to her chest. Her arms where wrapped around her knees.

Whoever did this to her is going to fucking die.

"What happend?" I asked while running over to her and pulling her to my chest.

"T-this g-guy" she started to say but instantly started to cry harder.

"Shh... we'll talk whenever you want to Lauren." I walked closer to her. "For now, let's just sleep. When you wake we can talk." I said as we both layed down under the covers. I pulled her close to me.

"Thank you Nash."

---------------------------------------------

Boring chapter ik. But next chapter.. you'll find out who A.C. is >.<

OVER SIX K. HOLY SHIT. ILY SM.