t h i r t e e n

*WARNING*
IM CURRENTLY WATCHING THE TWILIGHT SAGA NEW MOON FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME SOOOO IF THIS CHAPTER IS SAPPY AND A FEW QUOTES FROM IT DONT YELL AT ME!

《~》《~》《~》《~》

Lauren's POV

"Just know I won't let anyone hurt you." Nash said, his voice barley above a whisper. Like, he almost didn't want me to hear but then again he did.

That's awfull funny coming from my bully.

But, maybe I can trust him. With my life? Perhaps not. But there was something about this insanely blue eyed boy that made me trust him before...

"Nash I want to trust you." I spoke truthfully.

"You can, Lauren." He looked at me, his eyes full of hope and sadness.

"Just... let me talk to Cam." I took my phone out of my pocket and started to dial Cam's number because im too lazy to go through my contact list.

"Why do you need to talk to him?" Nash asked jealously laced through his words.

"Because he's my cousin that I happen to be very close with and I just got threatened by an anonymous person." I sassed.

"True...sorry. Bye." He shook his head and walked out of the kitchen. Just as he walled away Cam answered.

"Hello? Lauren why are you calling me?" He asked.

"Oh, love you too Cameron. But will you come over? I really need to talk to you."

"You do realize im upstairs. Right?" He laughed.

"Yeah... well im coming up!" I hung up the phone before he could protest and I ran up the stairs, walked to Cameron's room and barged in.

"I love how you knock." He said getting off his bed.

"I know right? Im so polite."

"Yes. So polite you hang up on me." He laughed.

"Mhm." I nodded in agreement.

"Do you think we could talk at the park? I really want to go outside." He pleaded. I giggled at his immaturity.

"Yes." He jumped in excitement.

"Man child." I mumbled as he put his Vans on.

"Oh. I gotta get dressed. Give me fifteen minutes at the most." I said and walked out of his room and into mine.

I walked to my closet and grabbed my oversized "Pink" sweatshirt and some black leggings along with my black Vans.

"You almost done?" Cameron yelled through my door. I opened it and smiled.

"Yes Cameron!" I yelled causing him to step back a bit and laugh.

*~*   *~*   *~*   *~*

Cameron sat down on the swing next to the one I was on.

"So... what was it you wanted to talk about?" Cam asked.

"Umm..." Should I tell him? He'll probably go all Beast Mode Cameron and beat the fuck out of Aaron. (Because that's who is the only person THEY know that has the initials A.C.)

"Nothing." I lied. "Its just, we haven't had a chance to talk since you've beem back."

"Aww!" He pretended to fangirl and started to jump out of his swing and jump up and down waving his arms all around.

"Woa! Cam! Calm down!" I laughed.

"Okay. So anything you want to talk about?" He asked, sitting back down on his swing.

"Hmmm.. you got a bae?" I did the click thing. "Or nahhhh?"

"Nah I don't." He looked away, staring off into the distance dramatically.

"Okay. So how's life in Cali?" I asked.

"Wonderful! Im thinking about moving to Los Angeles and buying a huge apartment. I'm thinking about inviting Nash to come live with me." He smiled excitedly.

I frowned. Nash will most likely say yes to Cam if Cam asks him to live with him. If Nash moves away... I'll be lost.

"Oh..." I mumbled as a tear escaped my lash line. I took a deep breath and smiled anyway. "That sounds exciting! You should invite Nash! He'll probably say yes." I wanted to cry so bad but I had to be strong.

"Really?" He looked at me. A glimmer of hope flashing through his eyes.

"Really, Cameron." I grinned.

"Thank you Lauren. I wasn't sure, but now I'm determined to ask him."

"No problem. Why don't you go now? I'll be there in a few."

"Okay. I'll see you then." He got up and hugged me before running in the direction of Nash and I's houses. Soon to be just mine.

I sighed and pulled myself off the swings and walked over to the basketball court. The park always has a stray ball there. I searched for one, I walked closer to the net.

"Hello Lauren." The voice made me stop what I was doing and freeze.

"I'm sorry." The same voice said.

WHACK!