s I x

I've neen sick with the flu so thats why I havent been updating as much as Id like to! sorry!!!

---------------------------------------------

"Dillon and this blonde chick go upstairs." He finnaly answered. My eyes widened. Dillon wouldn't would he? We've only been dating for two days and there's already a chance that he's cheating!?

Quickly I turned around, and started walking towards the stairs glaring at anyone who dared to look my way.

Once I reached the upstairs I opened every door that I knew existed in the upstairs hallway, the only one left was my room.

Slowly, I walked towards my bedroom door. Once I reached the door I opened it only to see Dillon making out with some blonde chick on my bed.

"What the literal fuck!"

Dillon's POV

I pulled away from Brittany and looked at Lauren.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

She found out. How the hell did she find out!

Once I looked at Lauren she didn't look like she was about to cry, she looked as if she was pissed. Like if someone barley touched her, she would snap and start screaming at you.

"Laur-"

"Get the hell out of here Dillon. I never want to see you and your fucking five-dollar-prostitute again." Lauren screamed. Brittany (A/N: the girl he was making out with) huffed then rolled her eyes.

"Bitch you dont know me!" Brittany yelled.

"Oh, your right. I don't know you. I just know that you just were making out with a guy that you just met not even two hours ago at a damn party!" Lauren screamed aggravated.

"Whatever." Brittany rolled her eyes then looked at me. "C'mon Dillon, we don't need this slut" Brittany said taking my hand. Lauren smirked.

"Bye bitches!" Lauren smiled waving. Damn she's being such a Bitch.

I pulled Brittany towards the door. Once I opened the door Nash was standing there, glaring at me.

"What the hell dude?" Nash exclaimed. 

"Nash, just drop it Okay?" I said walking past Nash.

"No." He said grabbing my shoulder. I turned around and punched him in the jaw.

He mumbled something along the lines of "Fuck you..." and some other word's that I couldn't understand. He turned to look at me, a smirk played across his lips. He punched me in the jaw and gut causing me to gasp for air.

Soon followed by both of us throwing fists at echother and sometimes kicking.

"Guy's stop! Please!" Lauren cried. Nash stoped punching me to look at her, his normal insanely blue eyes were a dark blue. He bit his lip that had a cut on it then cussed under his breath. I took my chance of him being distracted to lunge myself at him, knocking him to the ground and started punching him as hard as I could. He didn't punch back though. instead he let me hit him repeatedly.

"What the frack!" Brent yelled loud enough for nearly everyone at the party to hear, over the music.

After Brent yelled almost everyone was upstairs watching me punch Nash repeatedly.

"Dillon stop it!" Taylor yelled as he pulled me off of Nash. I looked back at Nash to see he was slowly getting back up. I shook my head and walked out of the house.

Nash's Pov

What the hell just happened? One minute I was listening to Dillon and Lauren's conversation, and the next I was fighting with Dillon.

I looked at Lauren once I was standing up right. She was crying. I just wanted to run towards her and hug her, and tell her everything would be okay.

"Nash... I need to talk to you." Lauren said her voice barley above a whisper. I walked towards her and she pulled me into her room. Wonderful.

Lauren's Pov

I cant believe Nash and Dillon just fought. But for some reason Nash stopped fighting and let Dillon punch him over and over again.

Once I shut the door I looked at Nash. He had bruises starting to form already and a few cuts on his face. I shook my head and took his hand and led him to the bathroom.

"Lauren don't im fine." he said once I pulled out some things to clean his cuts with.

"Shut up Nash." I smiled slightly.

"C-Can I ask you something?" I questioned.

"Yes. Definitely," He answered.

"Why... did you stop punching Dillon? You basically let him punch you, well you did." I asked.

"Uh... well... once you were crying and tould us to stop fighting I did." He paused for awhile. "I can't stand to see you cry Lauren." He wisperd. Yeah right. That's why you bully me every day at school Hamilton.

"My God Nash! I'm so done with your fucking lies!" I screamed. I looked him in the eyes and wisperd. "And yet I still love you"