N i n e t e e n

CON BON CAME OUT!! IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!

Quote for this chapter is

"Never say goodbye. Because goodbye means letting go and letting go means forgetting."

Lauren's POV

Are Nash and Cameron still here? Did they move? Have they forgotten me? Do they miss me? Does my family miss me?

Suddenly, all at once, I stopped running. "A-Alex.. I don't think I can go in there."

"What?" He stopped and turned to face me.

"I said, I don't think I can go in there." I repeated.

"I know what you said but...why?" He asked.

"My family. Cameron...." I trailed off. "...Nash..." I whispered.

"Babe, c'mon. You'll be fine." Alex rolled his eyes.

"Uhh..okay." I mumbled, pushing past him.

"Lauren...wait." He called.

"C'mon Alexander. You'll be fine. " I said while walking closer to my house.

Nash's POV

I sighed while walking down the steps that led to Lauren's house. I just walked through it one last time before Cameron called me to tell me that our flight to our (and Carter's) apartment in Los Angeles California leaves in three days.

I stepped away from my her house, kissed my hand, and waved it goodbye. "See you soon, babe." I let a few tears slip as I turned around and started to walk away from Lauren's how's to my own.

Until I saw....her.

Lauren's POV

As we walked closer to my house I began to see my tall insanely blue eyed friend with long hair again.

"Nash!" I screamed while running to him. He began to run as well. Soon, we met in the middle.

"Nash." I cried as I pulled him into a hug.

"I can't believe your here." He whispered in my ear and pulled away from me just enough so there was only centimeters between our lips.

After standing there for a few seconds, I closed the gap between him and I, and kissed him.

"Uhh....." Alex said.

"Right, umm.." I pulled away from Nash.

"Yeah...uh..I'll call Cameron." Nash glared at Alex and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

I awkwardly stood there between Alex and Nash while Nash was on his phone.

"Cam come to Lauren's house. Now." Nash paused. "You'll figure out. C'mon." Then he turned to me.

"I need a shower." I said bluntly.

"Then go take a shower. Cam is at a photo shoot." What? Cameron Alexander Dallas, At a photo shoot?

"Why the hell is he at a photo shoot?" I asked.

"Oh... Yeah... Umm we will explain it once you get out of the shower."

"Umm.. Okay." I nodded and walked to my house.

Suddenly a wave of nervousness over came me. I almost forgot my mother was still here.

But the nervousness disappeared once I walked inside the house and my mother was not there.

Cameron's POV

I started my car and drove to Lauren's house wondering why Nash called me.

Maybe he's having another breakdown. He's been having them ever since Lauren was taken.
Twenty Minutes Later.

Once I reached Lauren's house I saw Nash and her talking.

"Lauren!" I screamed while jumping out of my car to hug her.

"Cameron I missed you so much!" She gushed, holding onto me as if she where to fall to her death if she let go.

"I missed you too, Lauren." I cried. Once we let go of echother, Nash spoke up.

"Uhh....we have to catch her up on some things..."