S e v e n t e e n

~ One Year Later ~
               Lauren's POV

I woke to the sound of a door being opened and closed.

"Did I wake you?" Ryan asks with a look of -fake- concern across his face. I nodded my head 'no'

He smiled. "Good." He went on with his "morning routine" that included him giving me and Alex a piece of bread that was supposed to last us the rest of the day. Him blindfolding Alex... (Y'all know what he does after he blindfolds Alex... ) After Ryan put my undergarments (IDK WHAT WORDS TO USE ) back on and took the blindfold off of Alex  he went back upstairs, locking the door behind him. He always leaves Alex and I in his basement until he's angry and needs to relieve himself by punching Alex and I. Or, until he "feels the need" again.

"I fucking hate him." Alex spat. I guess after being locked in a basement for over a year with someone makes you feel like you can speak your mind around that person.

"Yeah me too. I mean, all he does is use us as punching bags then he fucking rapes me! He needs to go die in a hole."

"I agree. I can't believe he hasn't been caught yet." Alex sighed.

"Well... I know Nash and Cameron have no idea where I am. All they have is your initials.. And Austin is on tour." I feel like we've had this conversation many times before.

"You think they miss us?" Alex said, looking me in the eyes. I know what he really means is "do you think Austin misses me?"

"Yes! I mean, Austin is your best friend! And he has been for a long time!" I tried to give him a reassuring smile.

"Okay... Thanks Lauren." He smiled.

"No problem."

Nash's POV

I still haven't given up on looking for Lauren. Cam did a few month's back but I haven't stopped looking.