f o u r

After Nash and Cam had this bro hug thing we went back to my house and decided to swim in the ground pool in my back yard.

The boys changed downstairs while I changed in my room. I picked out my Hot pink bikini then put my hair in a high poney.

"You guys ready?" I asked waking down the stairs to be meted by all the magcon boy's, Mahogany, Jacob, and Dillon.

"Oh my god!" I said smiling. I met them all one time I went with Cameron to a Magcon performance in Toronto.

"Lauren!" Shawn yelled, running up to hug me. In those few days I got really close to Shawn, Carter and the Jacks.

After I hugged all of them we went outside to swim.

"so...got a boyfriend or crush?" Mahogany questioned, wiggling her eyebrows as we layed out on some chairs trying to tan.

"Nah....but there is this guy that I like" I smiled thinking about him.

"Who?" She said excitedly.

"I'm not telling."

"C'mon you can't tell me that you have a crush on someone then not tell me who it is!" she said, louder than I wanted her to. Now everyone was starting at us. It felt like I was in school.

"Ohhh does Mrs. Lauren have a crush?" Taylor exclaimed

"Aw!" Matt smirked.

"Who is it?" Aaron pushed.

"Someone on Vine..." I blushed.

"That really helps" Gilinsky huffed.

"C'mon guy's why you askin'? It's obviously me!" Nash out of all people said pointing to himself. I gave him a disgusted look then quickly said

"Ew No! you guys really want to know?"

"YASS!" Carter exclaimed.

"...D-Dillon" I mumbled. Taylor smacked Dillon and screamed(jokingly)

"Bro you took my girl!"

"She's my girl now." Dillon said waking over to me and kissed me.

What the heck just happened? Not that im complaining but....What? I'm Dillon's girl now? HELL YEAH!! I mentally congratulated myself.

"Haha Dillon I'll kill you if you hurt her." Cameron said being over protective.

"Don't worrie," Dillon said looking at me. "I won't." He said turning back to Cameron. I'm sure I look like a tomato right now.

"Lauren...C-Can we talk?" Nash said looking like he could kill someone, but at the same time he looked like he was about to cry.

"Yeah sure." I said getting up and followed him into my house into the kitchen. He looked around making sure no one was around.

"What the hell was that?" Nash said screaming in my face.

"What was what?" I said calmly.

"Oh don't pretend like you don't know, You know that the only reason why I bully you is because I fucking love you! I've loved you ever since second grade!" He screamed. He's right, he tould me once we were in second grade that he loved me, then in fourth he kissed me on the swings I was so surprised that I fell of the swing. Then once I moved once we were in eighth grade he said he still loved me. I thought that once we moved back (the beginning of this school year) that he didn't have a crush on me he just hated me.

"Whatever Nash." I said trying to walk away from him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"I know you like me too" he wisperd in my ear.

"Well your wrong. I like Dillon, not you. Maybe there was a time where I did have a small crush on you but that ended once you decided to be a dick and bully me because you were to afraid to admit your feelings" I said harshly. All of that was true but one part, I still do like Nash. Yeah I know he is my bully but there's something about him that makes me love him.

In an instant I felt a fist collide with my face and I was on the ground crying, covering my cheek where im sure was red now. It hurt like hell.

"L-Lauren I-Im So sorry I-I don't know what h-happend" Nash said bending down and tried to hug me until I flinched at his touch.

"N-No don't touch me. G-get Cameron, once you do....I-I n-never want t-to s-see you!" I stuttered. I looked up at him, his eyes were full of sorrow and regret. He got up and walked outside. Moments later Dillon and Cameron came running in.

"Oh my god babe, what happend?" Dillon said, pulling me close to his chest.

"N-Nash.." I cried.

"I swear to god im going to..." Cameron said, tugging at the ends of his hair.

"Come on..." Dillon said pulling me up and taking me to my room. He turned to me after he shut the door.

"Lay down I'll pick some movies out." I smiled and layed down on my bed waiting for Dillon to put in a movie.

"What movie?" I asked as he layed down next to me.

"21 Jump Street. " he smiled putting his arm around me.

"Yaaasss my fav!" I cheered trying to act like nothing happened with Nash downstairs.

After a few minutes i felt my eyelids getting heavy Dillon must have noticed he said...

"It's okay, go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." He said then kissed my temple.

----------------------------------

Yeah I know, short chapter. please dont kill me.

I want to get to know y'all better! :)

Comment Who's your favorite boy, your age, and a random fact about yourself.

My favorite boy is kinda obvious lol. it's Nash! I'm 17. and a random fact about me is I play Basketball (I'm 5'8 so that helps out a lot in basketball.)