t w o

I walked all the way to my house, that is just across the street from Nash's. Great right? (Note the sarcasm)

I walked into my mom's house and was greeted by her with a worried expression.

"what happened honey?"

"Nothing" I mumbled walking up the stairs to my room.

"Lauren the Grier's are coming over tonight to have dinner with us." Shit Shit Shit Shit!

"W-why?" I asked

"Because I was talking to Elizabeth earlier and she said that she has a boy your age" she winked" ....what was his name again...oh Nash! Then I asked if they wanted to come over for dinner and now they are coming over...at Six. Be sure to dress up!" She said.

"Um okay?" I said, walking into my room.

~At 5:40~

"Lauren you almost ready?" my mom said for the tenth time in the past seven minutes. To be honest I really didn't want to have a damn 'Fancy Dinner' with the Grier's, well Will, Hayes, Skylynn, and Elizabeth I don't mind it's just Nash.

"Yes!" I said walking down the stairs. I had a royal blue dress on that went a little past my knees, that hugged my small figure perfectly. I had curled my hair and left it down.

"Okay good. now will you help me set the table?" She said in more of an demanding voice than a questioning voice.

After about like twenty minutes or so there was a knock at the door. My mom went to answer it while I sat in the living room.

"Laurennnnn!" Skylynn smiled running to me. I laughed and picked her up.

"hey" I said. I meat Skylynn, and Hayes once we moved back North Carolina, once the bullying started. I put her down once I saw Hayes and Will come in.

"LAUREN!" Hayes screamed hugging me.

"where is my hug?" Will said pouting.

"awe Will" I said hugging him.

" So how have you guys been?" I said following them into the kitchen leaving Nash behind.

"good" Hayes said.

"I have 50 billion horse's in my room!" Skylynn announced while we were eating.

"Really. 50 billion horse's, in your room." I said

"Yup!"

"And they all fit?" Nash asked

"Yes Nash, she said all of them were in her room so obviously they all fit....Duh." I smirked earning a glare from Nash. Why the hell did I say that?!? I questioned myself.

After dinner there were many smart remarks made by Nash and I. That will probably make me end up getting the shit beaten out of me tomorrow and the rest of the week.

The Grier's left an hour after dinner. And im currently sitting in my room, on my bed thinking about Nash.