f i f t e e n

↑↑↑ THAT CUTIE IS ALEX (A.C.)

Dedicated to @iloveicecreem

Cameron's POV

"No....no no no." Nash said freaking out.

"No what? What hasn't she told me?" Nash started to walk out until I grabbed his arm.

"What the fuck are you two not telling me?"

"Lauren found a note. On her bed. And it said that, well, it basically threatened her. And the entails where A. C." Aaron Carpenter.

"I swear to fuck im going to kill him!" I screamed and ran out the door, soon followed by Nash.

Lauren's POV

Slowly, my eyes opened. But I instantly regretted it. My head was pounding. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes once more to see four grey walls (including the one Im leaning against), a small window, and stairs that where leading up to a door. I scanned the room trying to see a hint as to where I am, Finnaly my eyes landed upon a twenty year old looking man with long-ish brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was chained up to a wall.

"Where are we?" I wisperd. Not too sure if I should talk in a louder voice.

"Shh..." he looked at me, terror flashing across his eyes. "He'll hear!" He whisper-yelled.

"So she's up." An all to familiar voice called from the top of the stairs.

"Is she good company?" He laughed.

"R-Ryan?" I whimperd.

"Shut up bitch!" He snapped.

"S-sorry." I whispered.