S i x t e e n

SURPRISE UPDATE! AND THREE CHAPTERS! AHHHH IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! IMMA UPDATE MORE OFTEN! K? K.

NICKELBACKS NEW ALBUM IS FUCKING AMAZING!

Lauren's POV

I can't believe Ryan did this to me. I knew he hated me but...enough to hold me hostage?

"Alex! I asked you a goddamn question!" Ryan screamed and slapped Alex in the face.

"Y-yes. She's g-great company." Alex yelped.

"Liar." Ryan muttered and made his way over to me.

"Hmm... What should I do with you?" He smirked as he looked at me.

"Perhaps we have some...fun?" He laughed. I cringed and looked to Alex to see him doing the same thing: cringing.

Ryan put a blindfold over Alex's eye's and walked over to me.

"Hmm... You are beautiful babe." He smiled and caressed my cheek. I tried to turn away from him but he held me down.

"Now.. This could happen two ways. One, you could corporate and not squeal and scream or the other way..." He pulled out a knife from his back pocket and paused.

I sat there, waiting for him to put the knife down and start to take my clothes off. And that was exactly what he did.

Nash's POV

Cameron and I ran all the way to the park him and Lauren where at. As we approached the park she wasn't there.

"No..." Cameron whispered.

"S-she's gotta be here!" I screamed and ran to the swings.

Cam's POV

"S-she's gotta be here!" Nash screamed and ran to the swings Lauren and I where not even two hours ago.

I walked to the basketball goal and leaned on it.

"I'm so sorry Lauren."