e i g h t

Happy Little Pill will be posted soon >.<

________________________________

Once I pulled away from Jack he smiled at me then kissed my cheek. I knew it ment nothing to him because he thinks of me as a little sister, and I think of him as an older brother. He has no feelings for me and nor do I towards him.

I thanked him then walked outside to the in ground pool. Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Carter, Shawn, and Austin were already in the pool playing the game where there are two teams and one team mate is on the others shoulder, same with the other team. And both team's are trying to get the other team's "shoulder sitter" to fall back into the water. Austin was on Shawn's shoulder and Cameron was on Carter's. Nash and Hayes were watching rooting for whoever they thought was going to win.

"SHAWN!" I yelled causing him to jump, sending Austin under the water. We all laugh until Austin surfaces.

"That was so not funny!" He yelled jokingly.

"Oh well..." I trailed off.

"Your going to get it." He announced pointing at me.

"What's Mr. Mahone going to do then?" I tease putting my phone on the table that's a cuple feet away from the pool.

"This!" And with in a matter of seconds Austin's running twords me smiling. Before I can realize what's happening Austin has already threw me over his shoulder with ease.

"Austin!" I yell punching his back but not hard enough to actually leave any bruises.

"Yes?" He asked. I can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Put me the frack down!" I yell.

"Nope." He says simply. "Not until you apologize."

"Ha! Your cute Mahone. That "S word" is definitely not going to leave these lips!" I say awkwardly patting his back.

"Just remember, you brought this on yourself." He said.

"Brought wh-" before I can finish my sentence im submerge in water. Once I surface I take my Ray Bans off and glare at Austin.

"Bish." I say.

"What?" He asked

"Bish" I repeat.

"Uhh.... okay..?" He makes a confused face. Then I hear my phone going off.

"She tould me to meet here there, I can't afford the bus fair. Im not old enough for her im just waiting till I'm eighteen."

All the boys looked at me then my phone.

"What?" A asked rising my eyebrows. "I like Five Seconds Of Summer, judge me." I said getting out of the pool.

Once I reached my phone it said I had a missed call from an unknown number. I shrugged and put my phone back down on the table but as soon as I placed it down on the table it started ringing again. The call was from an unknown number. I sighed and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi, is this... Lauren Dallas?" The person asked.

"Uhh... depends on who wants to know."

"That dosent matter. Your fucking dead. And dont you fucking tell anyone about this phone call. If you do, I'll make your death slow and very painful." The person paused. "I'll be watching." Then they hung up. I shrugged and convinced myself that it was just some kid that somehow got my number and decided to prank call me.

"Who was that?" Carter asked.

"Uhh... I dont know. They didnt say." I answered walking into my house. Suddenly, I didn't feel like swimming.

I walked slowly into my bedroom and texted Jack.

L: Hey Gilinsky! You should come over to my place and cuddle with me! Plz.

J: Hmm... I'll be over in a few minutes!

L: Yay!

I put my phone on my desk, changed into a pair of black yogas, a red Magcon sweatshirt Cam got me while Magcon was still going on, and put my hair in a bun with a black bandana I borrowed from Taylor once I first met him.

After I layed out a few Marvel movies Jack walked in. He was wearing an all grey sweatshirt with black sweatpants.

"What movies?" He asked.

"Marvel movies..." I said blushing at my nerdeyness.

"Awesome! Were watching Superman Man Of Steel first!" He stated. I laughed at his outburst and put the movie in.

Jack layed down on my bed as I was a walking twords it. He smiled at me and opened his arms.

"Cuddle with me." He pleaded sticking out his lower lip. Accepting his offer, I layed next to him. My head layed on his chest along with my left hand, while he was playing with my hair with one hand and the other entwined with my much smaller hand that layed on his chest.

**********

"S-stop!" I begged. Nash laughed at my pathetic plead.

"Seriously, whats wrong with you?" He asked. "Why would I, Hamilton Nash Grier, like someone like you? A worthless slut." He laughed once again.

I looked down at the ground ashamed of myself for actually believing he was something more than just a bully.

"And that kiss," he smirked. "That was horrible. As soon as I left your room I had to wash my mouth out. I can not believe I actually kissed a skank like you... ew." He made a disgusted face then grabbed a pocket knife out of guess where. His pocket. My eye's widened in fear.

"No." I thought. "He wouldn't actually kill me... would he?"

He gave me a wicked grin. "You know what im going to do with this?" He said admiring the blade. I shook my head not trusting my voice enough to speak.

He walked closer twords me, the same wicked grin playing across his lips. Once he was only inches away from me I started panicking. I attempted to run away but there was something holding me back; a chain was wrapped around my ankle.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment to come..." he stated as he pushed me to the hard floor. Nash brought the blade to my right arm.

"But the problem is... I have no idea where to start." He said lightly dragging the blade across my skin.

"N-Nash... you...you wouldn't. Y-You w-wont." I stuttered.

"That is where you are wrong!" He screamed pushing the blade deep into my skin and dragging it up my forearm, making me cry out in pain.

**************

"Lauren!" Jack exclaimed shaking my shoulders in attempt to wake me.

"J-Jack..." I cried. He sighed, relived that I wasn't screaming anymore.

"Shhh Lauren. It was only a dream." He wisperd pulling me close to his chest.

--------------------------------------------

Idk how I feel about this chapter...