t h r e e

This has honestly been the first time he has been nice to me. No insults. No punches etc.

~Next Day~

I walked into the school expecting someone to do something to me but nothing happened. Honestly the rest of the day went on like that.

-

-

-

while I was walking back from school I noticed Cameron tweeted.

" @Camerondallas: Going to be reunited with my fav person (@LaurenDallas) soon! "

I can't believe it! Cam is comming! omg omg omg!!!

I ran the whole way back to mt house (wich wasn't that far away) and ran into my house looking for my mom.

"Mom!" I called.

"in here" she said from her room.

"CAMERON IS COMING!!" I yelled running into my mom's room hugging her.

"Calm down" She laughed, "were picking Cameron and His mom up at 3:30" she said checking the time on her phone. "and that is in about twenty minutes so if you want to change or whatever go ahead!" she smiled shooing me out of the room.

I decided to change out of the simple black skinny jeans with a neon blue sweatshirt wich had my name written on the back in neon pink, that I got from playing basketball a year ago, into a pair of white shorts, a black tanktop, with a pink plad shirt over it. (I left it unbuttoned) And took my hair out of the French braid that it was in all day, then just pinned my bangs back and left the rest down.

"You almost ready?" my mom asked from the living room.

"yeah just a minute!" I said grabbing my white Vans and running downstairs. Only to be met by my mom and...Nash.

Why in hell is Nash Grier here?! I thought.

"C'mon or we will be late!" my mom said dragging me and Nash out of the house.

~Airport~

The whole Car ride Nash kept starting at me, to be honest I thought he was going to like strangle me or something.

as we were walking into the airport Nash and I were ahead of my mom so I decided to talk to Him.

"So why are you here again?"

"Cameron is my best friend." he spat. "Why are you here?"

"Cam's my cousin." I smiled.

"Wait. " he stopped walking. "You... and Cameron are cousins?" He said with a scared expression.

"yeah. didn't I say that?"

"Holy shit...Promise me you won't tell him what my friends and I do to you." he said walking again.

"Why?" I said standing at the place we were spousesd to wait for Cam. "You know I need to talk to someone about the shit you guys do to me, and I really don't think Zach would want to talk about that." I said rolling my eyes.

"I swear if you tell him we wi-" I cut him off.

"What? Beat the shit out of me? News flash that happens every week Nash!" I said on the verge of tears. "Why me, Nash. What did I ever do to you? Every fucking day you call me awful name's, and Punch, Kick, and push me. All because of what? I've never done anything to you and your friends! I can't take anymore it God dammit!" I said crying. instantly Nash wrapped his arms around me, at first I flinched but then I just cried into his chest.

" Lauren, Nash is that you?" Cameron called. I turned around to see my mom, Cam's mom, and Cameron. Cameron ran to Nash and I.

"Hey, Whoa why are you crying?" Cameron asked.

"I'm just..." I looked at Nash to see him looking at me with worry and concern in his beautiful blue eyes. "Really happy to see you." I faked a smile.

"I missed you so much!" Cameron said pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you too." I said crying into his chest more, disguising the tears of sadness as tears of joy.

------------------------------------

short chapter I know. but you guys were demanding for another chapter so I wrote one...

Okay do I have any 5 Seconds Of Summer fan readers?

BECAUSE I'VE GOT SO MANY THOUGHS ABOUT THE ALBUM!!!!

im not saying there "good" thoughts ;) lol but they're like tryin to be all bad ass talkin bout...things and its got me like Zaymmmmmmn

lol Love ya all ♥★♥★♥★♥