t w e l v e

Lauren's POV

Once I woke up I was laying next to Nash. I smiled thinking of all the times I spent the night at his place once I was younger. But soon my smile faded.

What about the note?

What will happen?

Will someone really try to kill me?

"Hey." Nash's voice said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hey." I said looking up at him.

Then I noticed how beautiful he truly was. His longish black hair was gently brushed across his forehead. His bright blue eyes that never seem to dull looking straight into my light brown ones. His adorable freckles. His perfect lips...

"Umm... lets make some breakfast!" He called jumping out of the bed.

"Okay!" I laughed following him with the same amount of excitement.

He ran down the stairs with me slowly following him. How is he so hyper?

"So what should I make?" He asked standing in front of the fridge.

"You? Cooking?" I laughed. "Your kidding right?"

"No..." He gave me a blank stare.

"You dont remember do you? Seventh grade you tried to make pancakes... you almost burned the house down!" I laughed remembering his panicked face once he realised the pancakes where burning.

"...I thought you forgot that." He shrugged. "This time you should help me."

"Or I should just make it by myself and save the house." I said laying out all the stuff I would need to make pancakes with. "How about I make pancakes while you... go watch t.v. or play on your phone."

~~~~

"And here you go Hamilton." I smirked and put the plate of pancakes in front of him. He looked up at me and glared.

"It's Nash."

"Whatever you say.. Hamilton."

He got up out of his seat and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and ran into the living room.

"What was that?" Nash asked pinning me down on the couch.

"I said," I spoke louder this time. "Whatever you say.. Hamilton."

"Take it back!" He yelled, pretending that me calling him by his first name was an insult, and started tickling me.

"N-no!" I yelled while laughing. Nash started to tickle me more.

"O-okay! Im sowwwwwwie Nash." I giggled. Nash stoped tickling me and stood up.

"It's fine. Just don't do it again, Dallas." He said walking back into the kitchen

"So..." Nash said, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"So..." I repeated.

"Um so about last night..." Nash trailed off not making eye contact with me. I knew he'd bring this up..

"Yeah about that." I put my fork down. "I found a note on my bed." I pulled it out of my pocket. Nash eyed it then asked,

"Can I read it?" I nodded and handed him the paper.

"A. C." He looked at me. "Who do you think that is,"

Aaron. "I have no idea." I lied. I wasn't going to tell him I think that one of his best friend's threatened me!

"Aaron maybe.." he guessed.

"Yeah. But I dont see him doing that."

"Its the quiet ones you gotta watch out for." He winked. How could he manage to make a joke out of this?

"Whatever."

A.C.'s POV

"You left the note at her house right." He asked.

"Y-Yes sir. On her bed." I stuttered. Honestly, I know im in my twenties but this kid still scares the fuck out of me. I mean he did lock me in his basement and beat me for nine weeks.

"Still stuttering Alex?" He asked, a wicked grin sketched upon his face.

"Sorry." I apologised looking down at the tiled floor.

"What did I say about eye contact?" He yelled slapping me across the face.

"Sorry sir. It won't happen again sir." I panicked, scared he'll take me back down to his basement.

"I think I may have to teach you a lesson..." He smiled. No.. please..

He took the chain that he re-wrapped around my ankles once I got back from Lauren's house and took me down the stairs to his basement.

Someone help.