n I n e

5K OMG OMG OMF AAHHH! I LOVE YOU ALL SO DAMN MUCH!

Short chapter but I liked where I ended it! And I'll update on Wednesday (really early) to make up for the shortness.

---------------------------------------

Once I woke up Jack wasn't laying next to me anymore. I sat up and walked downstairs to see if he was still here. Once I reached the kitchen (because that's obviously the first place every teenage girl would look.) Jack was sitting at the table on his phone, a bowl of cereal in front of him.

"Jack." I said.

"Yes?" He asked, his eyes never leaving his phone.

"Hi." I smiled. He looked up from his phone and returned the smile.

"Your cute Lauren."

"I know." I smirked grabbing a granola bar and walking out of the kitchen.

" But I'm always too late

I'm always too late

I see you but I always hesitate" I sung as I walked into my living room.

" 'Cause I'm always too late

Don't wanna be too late

To have you by my side and I can't wait" Shawn sang back. Only then I realised he was setting on the couch watching TV.

" 'Cause never is too late" we both sang, harmonizing.

"Wow." He said in shock. "I Didn't know you could sing."

"Yeah.." I mumbled.

"We should record us doing a cover and post it on YouTube!" He said excitedly.

"Yeah but your leaving in two days for tour." I shrugged.

"Well...maybe Nash would let us borrow his camera."

"Yeah!" I smiled.

"You should text him and ask him." Shawn sighed.

"Really? Now?" I asked, clearly shocked that he wanted to do the cover Right then.

"Yes Lauren, now." He laughed.

I Mumbled "oh" then called Nash.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi Nash!" I cheerfully replied.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Nothin.. umm... could Shawn and I borrow your camera..and tripod?" I bit my lip nervously. Not knowing what his answer would most likely be.

"Uh sure. But you'll have to film over here. Last time I let someone borrow my camera it got broken."

"Kay! Thank you Nash!" I smiled.

"No problem babe." He mumbled the last part to himself.

"What?" I asked.

"N-nothing. Bye Lauren." He hung up.

I turned to Shawn,

"He said yes but we will have to film at his place."

"Okay. Leggo!" Shawn said running twords the door.

"Wait, Shawn will you need a guitar? I know we'll most likely choose a song that you can play." I yelled. Luckily catching his attention. He yelled a 'yes' as he was running. I sighed as I walked into my room, grabbed my guitar, and turned around so I was facing the door but in the process a white folded piece of paper on my bed caught my eye. I didn't remember leaving anything in my bedroom this morning so, out of pure curiosity, I walked twords my bed, layed my guitar down, and picked up the piece of paper.

I Unfolded it, and gasped as tears threatened to flow over my lash line.