f I v e

comment who your fav is! Mine's Hamilton ;)

(Nash)

-The Next Day-

I woke up and instantly started freaking out once I felt a pair of arms around me until I looked up and saw Dillon sleeping. Aww I thought smiling. I kissed him on the cheek and attempted to get up but Dillon tightened his grip on me wich caused me to turn to him and whine.

"Babe dont goooo!" he said, pulling me closer to him. If possible.

"Dillon I got to. I have school." I said trying to get away from him.

"No you don't."

"What?"

"Cameron said you had the next two weeks off." He said simply.

"Awesome" I mumbled to myself.

"But seriously Dillon I have to get up and take a shower, do my makeup and all that girl stuff."

"Alright fine..." he pouted as I got up and walked away.

As I walked into the bathroom with my clothes I thought about Nash. What am I going to do once Cam leaves and I go back to school? Is Nash going to keep bullying me? Maybe I could go to LA with Cam and live there until I graduate. I wondered as the warm water ran across my skin.

Once I got out of the shower I dressed into black skinny jeans and a strapless black bra with a Nirvana shirt that has the sides ripped out. (Inspired by Luke Hemmings (can't believe he's 18)) Then left my long blonde hair down. I did my make up with heavy Mascara and eyeliner.

I walked back into my room to see Dillon sprawled across my bed. I took a picture of him, then posted it on Twitter and Instagram with the caption "Aww Bae's sleeping #HeGoinKillMe #OhWell #Cutie" then I texted Cameron.

Me: Cammmmm

Cameron: Yessssss?

Me: Wanna help me wake Dillon up??

Cameron: We are comming!

Wait, what? What did he mean by 'We'? I swear to Jesus if he's bringing everyone in here imma go beast mode Lauren. But what if he meant one other person with him? Perhaps he's bringing Taylor with him, I think he's pretty close with him. Or Carter. Or... Nash...

"Alright, were going to Smack Cam him." Cameron said causing me to jump.

"God dammit Cameron! Don't do that!" I said slapping his arm.

"Sorry." he said, smiling innocently. This is going to be a long two weeks.

Then Nash walked past me. Damn you Cameron Alexander Dallas. Damn you. Cameron walked into my bathroom only to come out a moment later with something in his hand. Nash pulled out his phone then said.

"aww look at little Dillon." then Cameron ran to my bed, slapped Dillon, as we all screamed 'Smack Cam' Nash posted the Vine then put his phone away.

"What the hell is this?" Dillon said running to my bathroom.

"Uh not sure...shaving cream?" Cameron answered making it sound more of a question than an answer.

"I'm just going to go." I said backing out of the bathroom and out of my room, running down stairs, into the kitchen. Only to bump into someone causing me and the person to fall to the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" the person gushes, standing up holding there hand out for me to grab.

"Nah don't be! it was my fault f-" I looked at the person once I was standing. "Your A-Austin Mahone!" I smiled.