f o u r t e e n

CA$H SEEN! ;) MHM ANDDDD I MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE CAM BI. IDK  YET. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO.

Alex's (A.C.) POV

WHACK! I slammed her head against a nearby pole. (Idk what the pole thingey is called. I just call it a Net when I play Basketball.) And she fell to the ground. Blood flowing down her forehead.

"Shit." I mumble as I pick her up. Surprisingly, she's very light.

I take her to his van, open the side door, throw her in. And get in myself. He drives off while saying, "good job." To me repeatedly.

I look at her and feel a tear slip from my eye.

"I'm not this kind of person." I whisper to her. Even though I know she can't hear me. "I'm a good guy!" I whisper yell. "Just ask Austin." More tears fall as I think about how I ended up here in the first place.

* FLASHBACK *

"Yes Austin. I'll be there in a few minutes. Just, I have to stop for gas first." I told my best friend; Austin Mahone. I'm going with him (along with The Vamps, Shawn Mendes, and 5th Harmony.) for tour. I'm not performing, im just going with him because he's been my best friend for a long time.

I pulled into the gas station, put some gas in my car, and went inside to pay.

On my way out of the gas station I saw a teen attempting to work on his car.

"Bro, could you help?" He turned to me.

"Uhh.. sure?" I answered. Although it sounded more like a question than a statement. I walked over to him and asked him what I could do to help.

~ 15 Minutes Later ~

After he shut the hood he thanked me for helping and asked if I could get something out of his car. Me being the nice person that I am, said yes.

"Umm I dont see anything in he-" I started to say but then I felt something push me into his car and felt something hit me on the head with something very hard.

* END OF FLASHBACK *

Cameron's POV

"Y- you want me to...l-live with you? In California?" Nash stuttered. I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yes..." I tried not to make eye contact with him. Soon his lips curled into a smile.

"I'd love to!" He yelled.

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Your my best friend Cam!" My smile started to fade at the word friend, but I forced it to stay.

"Hug me brotha!" I yelled and Nash jumped in my arms. (Anyone seen that vine?) Soon enough Nash got too heavy for me to cary, so I put him down and smiled.

"Wait, Where is Lauren?" Ugh its all about Lauren with him. I mean, yes I love her but she's stealing my best friend.

"Back at the park... why?" I asked not sure as to why it mattered.

"She didnt tell you. Did she?" He wisperd.

"Tell me what?"