Chapter 4

WEDNESDAY - WALLOWING

She skipped round the compound in ecstasy as she went to the front door to confirm what she already knew. The doors where shut lock. Nobody had come to pick her up from school, not her mum or dad, not her siblings. That only meant one thing, no one was home and that meant one other thing, she could go to the neighbor's apartment upstairs, and get lots of sweet. She hurried up there, with her bag on her back and her lunch box in her hand. Knock... Knock knock knock... Knock knock. She did their secret knock and almost immediately the door was swung open and there stood the young man in all his glory. He was the nicest one of them all, he gave her sweets and cookies. Told her stories, did her homework for her with a bad handwriting and he let her watch as much tv as she wanted.
She smiled up to him, and he mirrored her smile. Before leaving the way to let her come in. She ran inside, ignoring his protest, telling her to be careful. She plopped on the couch setting her lunch box on the floor.

"I'm hungryyyyy" she had screamed very dramatically too."

"What do you want to eat?" He asked her with a smile as he sat close to her.

"I want biscuits." She knew he would give it to her.

"That's not real food Anna."

"But I want itttt."

"Okay if you want it you have to be a good girl okay.?"

"What am I? Five?" She burst out laughing.

He shrugged. "Whatever you say hunny. You have to be a good girl to have it."

"Okay Okay. I will be a good girl." She began laughing again and this time, she laid her back on his leg. She was about to get back up when he held her back down. "What..." She was cut short when she stared up and saw that he was already staring straight at her. She tried getting up again, but he still held her down. Within a few seconds, his lips were on hers, he had smashed them together with full force. She tried pushing him away first time and second time, but he wouldn't budge. The third time, she pushed him away with so much force that he fell on the floor with a yelp. She ran towards the door and tried to open it, only then realising that he had locked the door. The laugh she heard from behind made her freeze. It sounded so evil, it sounded cruel unlike any she had heard before. She turned around and stared at him.

"You are not being a good girl." He said with a smirk. "Don't you want the biscuits?"

"Let me go. You are sick." He stalked to her as she looked around for any weapon. She saw a knife on the table and without thinking ran toward it to grab it. Before she could get to it though he dragged her back. His hand tightly wound around her tiny arm, before he began to rain slaps and blows on her. When she finally fell to the ground, he pinned her to the ground and she felt the roaming on her body and the pain in her lower parts before she blacked out.

She quickly snapped out of her thoughts, focusing on random things just so she didn't have to remember. She had woken up in very cold sweat as she had a nightmare and ever since, she had painfully gone through the day that it started. Now that her body was almost dried, she reached for her phone and looked at the lit screen. 4:29am, a total of 2 hours 15 minutes that she had been awake. A total of 1 hour 31 minutes before she had to wake up. She closed her eyes one more time, in an attempt to fall back asleep but she couldn't, haunted by her nightmares. It was all Nat's fault she thought to herself. If the teacher wasn't such a jerk, she wouldn't be in such a difficult situation. She thought of how he dragged her down the stairs in front of everyone. It was supposed to be humiliating for her, but it just wasn't. Even if it was, the fear she felt at that point covered the humiliating feeling. Mr Ken. That man was nice he came to her rescue, and stood up for her just the way Oma and Precious would always do. She loved those two crazy girls. They were a major reason she was still standing strong, they were like her pillars. She thought of how they insisted on walking her home from the lesson as though she was a kid and how they tried to cheer her up. Making horrible jokes that made her smile and want to laugh.