Chapter 18

THURSDAY - TUMMY PIERCINGS

The ceiling fan rolled and rolled above her head, making a squeaking noise as she tried to find a good enough cloth to wear. She felt the cold hit her and she quickly switched off the fan. That was enough to let her know that she had to wear something warm.
She got a jean trouser that showed her curves then a crop camisole that showed her tummy piercings. She reached in for the cloth that would keep her warm, her black Jalamiya. It was very long and covered all of the clothes that she had put on before but she never wore just undies under her Jalamiya it was like a set rule for her. She pulled on the jeans and the camisole over her brassier before wearing the long sleeved Jalamiya that made her feel warm almost immediately. She got her sling bag and moved everything she wanted into the bag before swinging it over her head and moving out.

School that day wasn't at all eventful and she hoped to get a little bit of thrill as she headed for the lesson. Over the month she was beginning to get use to having a little bit of fun and drama being added to her life. She walked to the lesson, wondering what exactly it had in store for her. She hadn't been there through out the week and she was excited to go in. The previous day, Henry had taken her to watch the sunset only the two of them and it was beautiful. The sunsetting light cast on the river that they sat in front of illuminated and made it look brown as it rippled against their legs. She was happy in his arms, as he hummed a soothing song in her ear while rubbing against her skin. If she could relive any moment over and over again, she was going to relive that one.

She let the smile take over her face, as the thought of the previous day only made her heart flutter. She was happy she found Henry. He was like the best thing that happened to her.
"Hey." She heard his familiar voice breath against her ear as very well known pair hands circled around her waist. She let out a sigh as she melted into his arms. She had not even realised that she was in front of the lesson neither did she know when he came toward her. She was so lost in her reverie to be caught up in the real world. But seeing as the real world entailed being with Henry, she had no problem with it anymore.

"How was school?" He questioned, she only shrugged looking at him causing him to smile fondly at her. She loved the way he made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside, she was happy that a boy could make her feel like that. At least Oma was wrong. She wasn't going to end up living alone in a big mansion filled with cats.

"Well school today was fun." Henry told her. "There was a fight and it was quite fun to watch." Anna shook her head. She didn't understand why he was so excited when it came to violence she couldn't stand violence especially after what happened to her. What happened to her was... It was something she didn't wish happened to the worst person on earth. Why did she have to think of it, she hated thinking of it? It only had her sad and with the monster out there on the lose, it made her terrified. She felt a dark cloud over her head as she thought of what could possibly happen to her. Thinking of telling someone, anyone had come to her mind but she was too much of a chicken to do that. He had specifically told her to remain shut and she knew first hand what would happen if she didn't.

"Hey what's wrong?" Her line of thoughts was caught of as she stared at Henry in front of her, hands gripping her shoulders as he fought for attention. She looked at him with a smile, before shaking her head to let him know that nothing was wrong.
"Are you sure Anna. You seemed pretty lost there." He said to her but she just smiled at him like nothing was wrong even when she could swear that he saw through her.
"Hmm okay. But if there's anything, anything at all just know that I'm here to talk to." He reassured and it only made her smile more.

He was caring and patient, just the kind of person that she needed. She felt like she could tell him what was going on. In fact, she wanted to tell him. When she felt like telling someone or anyone, he was the someone that she wanted to turn to. Maybe even when he had no solution, he would be able to comfort. Comfort. The idea of getting that from him made her heart swell.
"Love!!" He exclaimed getting her attention.
"You are not even listening. You seem lost in your world. Tell me what you are thinking about." He enquired of her and she pointed at him making him smile. She wasn't ready to tell him, even if she knew that she wanted to tell him. She just didn't feel it was the time to so she settled with that answer.