Chapter 12 ~ First "Date"

~~ (f/m/f) = Favorite Movie Franchise ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the weekend and I'd been dying all month to see a new (f/m/f) movie. I was especially excited to watch it because they hadn't made an (f/m/f) movie in years!

I wasn't all that good at saving my money, so I had been working as often as I could afford the fanciest theater I could find! They even had custom (f/m/f) themed food served to you during the movie!

I'd reserved a front row spot well in advance, taking a loan from my parents, so I could have the best experience I could since I'll probably never be able to go there again.

I was in the concessions stand's line when I saw Shoto. He was a few people in front of me, ordering a LOT of food.

'Has he been starving for the past week and a half or does he just have money to spare?' I wondered. The food here was really expensive, too, so the latter option was seeming more and more likely. 'If the menu wasn't served to you later, he'd be carrying BAGS of food right now!'

Once he was done, I caught his attention and waved him over.

"Hey!" I chirped, "What movie did you come to see?" A small piece of me was praying he was going to the same one I was.

He thought for a moment. "I forgot."

"Huh?"

He looked off to the side, watching people pass by. "The tickets were given to me and my sister by someone by father works with," he said. "It would have been impolite to decline, so I'm just waiting for her."

I looked around as if I would know what she would look like. I was tempted to ask him if his hair was dyed or natural so I could have a clue what his sister looked like, but I was too afraid of offending him. He was, after all, the person I hung out the most within the school.

He turned back to me. "Are you alone here?"

"Yeah," I smiled, pumping my fist in the air, "I've been saving to see the newest (f/m/f) movie!"

"Excuse me, miss," someone said in front of me.

"Oh, sorry," I apologized to the worker.

'I'd completely forgotten I was in line,' I thought, embarrassed I was that person.

I decided to wait with Shoto until his sister showed up. I mean, I didn't have to worry about saving a good seat, right?

After a good ten minutes, Shoto got a text from his sister saying something came up and she had to cancel, but she would send over one of Shoto's brothers.

She must have known him well because she sent him the information on the movie he was watching.

'(F/m/f)!!!' I thought, smiling to myself, 'What a coincidence!!'

"I'm going to see that too!" I said, pulling out my ticket. "Here."

He inspected it for a minute before saying, "We're sitting next to each other."

'At this point, I think this is just lazy writing,' I thought, lightly sighing to myself.

As we headed for the section our movie was playing, I asked Shoto, "Did your sister mention when your brother will get here?"

"It'll be a little while," he responded, looking over at a clock on the wall.

"By the way, how many siblings do you have?"