Katsuki's Adventures (Part 3)

~~~~~ Katsuki's POV ~~~~~

I woke up in some dusty old cave that was almost pitch black. I could just barely make out the outline of myself. I was in different clothing again, worse this time. I was garbed in a bunch of gauzes and had some brown, dirty cloths that were stitched together. They felt more like a cape than clothing.

I looked around but there wasn't much to see. Just flat, stone walls and pipes everywhere. For lighting, there was a single, dull bulb shining a blue light.

I stood up and walked out. From what I could see, I was the only one sleeping there.

I walked down a tunnel until I found some light coming from somewhere.

'Wherever this place is, they sure dig a lot of tunnels,' I thought, 'Why?'

I found what I thought was the main part of whatever I was inside. The ceiling went up for miles and there were tunnels going outwards all over the walls. It seemed like they had a floor-based system with connectors all across the middle.

There were people walking all around, most carrying backpacks or equipment.

I felt a tug on the back of my cape thingy.

I turned around but didn't see anyone.

"Hello?" I asked, looking around.

Some guy with pointy red glasses that looked like he glued them on came running over.

"MEISA!!! Come back!!" the man yelled, looking around frantically.

"Hey!" yelled back some fat old man who was marching over to him. "Where do you think you're goin'?"

The glued-on-glasses guy looked scanned the area and found something on the ground, next to me.

"Meisa! What were you doing?" He scooped her up and looked around to find an escape. "We need to get outta here, Mei."

Meisa was an odd looking baby. Her hair had six different tufts of hair, each in a row, separate from the other, and a different color of the rainbow. She looked angry, too.

"Baaaaa," she whined, pointing to me. "Woooo waaa!!"

"You like this kid?" he turned to me. "Well then, come with me!"

He grabbed onto my arm and ran away, easily outrunning that old guy. It was hard to see, but I thought I saw that baby pointing in what direction we ran.

"HEY!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TAKING ME!?"

"Don't worry, kid," he said, winking down at me, "You're safe with us."

"STOP, DAMMIT!!" I struggled, "LET ME GO!!"

"If Mystical Meisa says you're coming with us, you're coming with us," he said, trying to smile back at me.

"Why are there so many dumbasses in these worlds?!?" I yelled. The baby stuck its tongue out at me and pouted.

'WAIT IS THAT BABY REALLY NAKADA??' I realized, 'NO FUCKING WAY!!'

"Nakada?!" I said, wide-eyed. She smirked. It was the most creepy thing I'd ever seen.

"What's your name, kid," the man asked me. "Mine is Kamina, but call me bro."

"WHY-"

"Hey, I know you've only known me for a minute, but do you think you could do me a favor?" He stopped when we were out of sight in a tunnel somewhere. "We're breakin' out of this joint and headin' to the surface!"