Katsuki's Adventures (Part 2)

~~~~~ Katsuki's POV ~~~~~

I woke up in a massive room, the walls decorated with pinks and whites in fancy designs and fabrics. Mirrors could be found on every wall, bouncing the golden light around the room.

I sat up in an extremely comfortable bed, its materials matching everything about the room.

"Where the hell..."

I rolled over, looking around a little more.

"What, did Nakada take me here in my sleep? Where am I anyway?" I asked nobody in particular.

Outside the door were several identical hallways, open with giant, golden windows.

I touched one of the frames. "Is this real gold?"

Outside the windows were neatly groomed patches of grass. I could see a maze somewhere off in the background.

"Why the hell am I in this place?"

"It was the best option," Nakada said from behind me. I spun around. "You're certainly bad at listening, huh?"

"Where are we?" I asked.

She smiled. "The Suoh estate, Bunkyo, Tokyo."

"We're still in Tokyo? And another made-up city again?!"

She sat down at the corner of the hallway and poked at the wall, sulking. "It takes a lot of energy to go around the world. This one and one where giant titans terrorize humanity around the world were the only options..."

"WHEN THE HELL DID YOU FLIP YOUR PERSONALITY ON ITS HEAD!??!"

She stood up and pushed up her hair, making it flow back down. "I'm a very complex person."

She was still pretty tall but looked a lot younger than before. She had golden hair and violet eyes. Her skin was fair, covered by a long pink nightgown.

"So, can I just hang out here today?" I asked.

"Weeeell, in the last dimension, you didn't have to go to school because the laws were a little looser. Here, that isn't the case."

"So what are you saying? I have to go to school?"

She shrunk under my glare. "Yeeeeeeaaaah..."

I sighed.

'It'll be better than working in that shithole for hours-on-end,' I thought.

"You're strangely calm." She poked my hair. "Did Simon break you or something?"

"Oh, Lady Emica, what are you doing in the eastern wing?" a man dressed in fancy, black and white clothing asked, carrying a blue uniform.

I turned to her. "Emica?"

She pulled my silk shirt to her and whispered, "That's my name here."

I hadn't even noticed I was wearing different clothing. All yesterday, I was wearing a black jacket and some capris, but now I was wearing a white, silky, pair of pajamas.

Looking at my arms, I yelled, "Who the hell changed my clothes?!"

"Language, young man," the man that I assumed was a butler said, "That is quite disrespectful in the presence of Lady Emica."

She smirked at me, but it quickly disappeared. She still had her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry," she whispered, "I used my quirk to switch out your clothing for some more appropriate pjs."

I wiped off her hand and whispered under my breath, "Perverted lunatic."

"Excuse me," the butler said, "I brought the uniform you requested. Where would you like me to put it?"