Chapter 13 ~ That Damn Witch

~~~~~ Katsuki's POV ~~~~~

I could hear my heartbeats louder than the honking cars or the chatting of the crowds around me. My feet pounded into the ground as I was mentally recounting the money in my pocket. This day had been on my mind ever since (Y/n) brought it up, and after all that happened yesterday, I was ready to relax a little.

"That damn witch," I mumbled, remembering Nakada and how much of a pain in the ass she was. "Next time I see her, I'll make sure I get a fair fight..."

I arrived at (Y/n)'s ice cream shop and scouted the (L/n)s out from the front windows. I could barely see through the sea of people.

'Usually they're not this busy.'

"Kacchan!" a bright voice chirped from beside me. I looked down to see a little girl: (Y/n)'s little sister.

'What did that damn brat just call me?! Feels like everyone's hanging out with that freckle-faced nerd these days,' I thought, trying to brush off my annoyance.

I bent scoffed and asked, "Do you know where (Y/n) is!?" She looked scared at first but then eased up a bit.

She gave me a big smile and turned around as (Y/n) ran up from behind her and ruffled her hair, bending down to say, "I thought I told you not to run away like that~!" I could hear her trying to hide her panting.

'So (Y/n)'s been chasing her sister around. Is she babysitting or something?'

"I know," the little girl said, "but I just wanted to come to say hi to Kacchan~!" She gave another smile as she pointed up to me.

(Y/n)'s smile drooped slightly as she said, "Oh, I don't think he likes that nickname very much."

The small girl crossed her arms and frowned up at (Y/n). "But I like Kacchan's name!"

(Y/n) stood up and put her hands on her sister's shoulders, giving me an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, she can be a little stubborn. I'm babysitting her for today since my mom's out doing hero work and the store's a little hectic today."

She looked over at her dad as he rushed around to greet all the customers, clean up tables, and take orders. There seemed to be someone in the kitchen helping make the food.

I stepped forward. "You promised me this weekend we could do something; did you forget or some shit?"

"Oh shoot, you're right!" she looked at me sympathetically, "Do you think we could maybe reschedule?"

I felt a tugging on the bottom of my shirt as (Y/n)'s sister whined, "I wanna go with you guys!"

(Y/n) threw me a 'your choice' face and pulled her sister closer to her.

"Can't we just hire a babysitter or something?"

The little girl pounded on (Y/n)'s stomach and cried, "NO, I WANNA HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS!!"

(Y/n) held her gaze, unaffected by her little sister.

I weighed my options. 'We're just heading over to the arcade, so it wouldn't make a big deal to me whether or not there's some kid running around playing the games since there'll probably be tons of them anyway.'

I rolled my eyes. "Tsk, whatever. You got some money on-hand?" I asked her.

She rustled through a small bag and pulled out some bills. "This enough?" I nodded and the three of us walked down to the local arcade.

When we got there (Y/n) and her sister's roles were the exact opposite of what I expected. (Y/n) was all over all the games, even challenging random people if I'm busy with something else while her sister just sat in the back, watching as she munched on some cheap pizza. (Y/n) challenged her to a few games, but ended up getting crushed in every one.