Halloween Special ~ The Treasure Hunt

WARNING: I'll be switching between POVs a lot + this chapter has no context and is a little long lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bell rang all throughout UA, signifying that the students and teachers were one period closer to the awaited time of day. As October wanned away all month, families all around Tokyo prepared for the very American and ever-growing tradition: Halloween.

A tall, blonde teacher beamed as he touched up his fake spider webs, patiently waiting for his next round of students. After wondering how his students would react to his special, Halloween-themed class, he grunted in embarrassment as he remembered how his idea came to be.

He remembered how the week before he held a contest with a promised prize at the end. However, four students all tied and he swore to give them each a prize. He planned on gifting them All Might action figures, but the cheap pieces of plastic were too fragile to even stand on their own.

The man sighed and whispered to himself, "Why are my figures always the most expensive? I may be a big hero and everything, but nowadays I've only got time for a teacher's salary. How do people live off of this?"

Ever determined, however, he decided to find something even "cooler" and better than he'd planned before, something that went along with the Halloween theme.

As students began to trickle in, they marveled at the effort All Might put into decorating his classroom: spiderwebs, props, wallpaper, even spiders hanging from webs. The man beamed at the appreciation he received.

Jiro, Ashido, and Hagakure were first to arrive, the three more excited about having a free day in class than than the decorations.

Uraraka, Iida, and Midoriya walked in and began to chat about the Halloween party (Y/n) was hosting later that day. While Iida picked apart the aesthetic of the classroom and how every piece played an important role, Uraraka and Midoriya just played with the hanging spiders.

Todoroki, Su, and (Y/n) came in only moments later, putting down their stuff and sharing ideas for what they'd do at Christmas.

Bakugo, Kaminari, and Ashido came next, joining Todoroki, Su, and (Y/n)'s conversation. Jiro and Ashido soon overheard and decided to come over while Hagakure boinged the spiders with Uraraka and Midoriya.

Shoji, Sato, Aoyama, Tokoyami came in next, perching at the back of the classroom and trading ideas for Halloween pranks.

Soon after, Momo and Koda came in, then Mineta, Sero, and Ojiro.

All his students were delightfully chattering among themselves as All Might pushed the podium out of the way to put down a big, cushiony chair. The class slowly quieted down as the doors were closed and the bell for class rang.

All in their seats, the students stared at their teacher as he flipped through a book with a sloppy, crayon-drawn cover. It showed about twenty-three stick figures, all their own unique color.

After a moment of odd silence, All Might turned his head to look at his class in one enthusiastic motion, which somewhat weirded out the majority of them.

"Alrighty," the man began, "Are you prepared to hear the Halloween story of your life??!"

Small, nervous chuckles floated around the room as the students forced smiles, unsure of how they should react.

'Underwhelming reaction, but still do-able!' All Might thought, clearing his throat and flipping to the first page.

Kaminari raised his hand, prepared to speak for the class.