01 The Prophecy

"On a peaceful land surrounded by thousands of lands of water ,a woman was born by the power of the moons light

"On a peaceful land surrounded by thousands of lands of water ,a woman was born by the power of the moons light. She will grow as much love as she can receive,she will be loved by all. She will be the hope for all.

By the time she turned to her 18th birthday she shall start her tasks in saving all the Elementals. She will face challenges but those are challenges she can defeat with the help of other Elementals that were sent by the God's to help and protect her.

In her blood runs a woman that is the key to destroying and breaking the curse set upon the lands. Power runs through her veins and that surge will destroy all evil. Someday. Someday she'll come save our poor lives."

Grandma finishes as she closes her old book ,passed down generation to generations.

"Gwandma? Why do you always read that book to me?" My 6 year old self asked.

"Well ,that story will become your guide in the future my dear." Her motherly voice said. I nodded not wanting to argue even if I did not really understand what she said.

"Lara! Where are you?" Jin ,my brother called as he summoned me for lunch.

"Just a moment." I yelled back as I smoothen my skirt before grabbing my leather bag.

Running down the stairs as my foot step each tile trying not to fall. Grandmas food smelled across the first floor and just right on time for my stomach to grumble. Jin was already sitting on our 6 sitter table as Grandma place down the meal. I sat with delight at the sight of her favorite dishes.

"Always the best." I told  grandma and smiled back at her compliment.

"Why do schools even let students go half of the day?" Jin groaned in the middle of his eating.

I am a Senior high school student, I'm on my last year. I took up the course medicine, I've always wanted to be a doctor. Water elementals like us were always known to be great healers. Actually we are healers. Our fluid could heal anyone. That is why I want to use that ability to help more people. It'll be easier if you were gifted with the power but some just learn physically.

Jin ranted asking her sister as to why she would always go to school in time for lunch. It was so absurd for him knowing kids had to cut lunch off early just to go to school. Yet he dismissed the idea and just went on with it.

Soon both of us left grandma in the house and Jin drove me to school.

"Tell me if anyone bothers you, okay?" Jin said before letting me leave his car.

I sighed fully knowing why he would say that. I mustered a smile and said , "I will don't worry." Was my last remark before kissing his cheek and leaving the premise of his old and rusty car.