02 Kim Genesis

"Okay let's get started

...I have been waiting for 17 years for this."

"17 years?" I asked.

She nodded ,"The moment you were born I was tasked to do this and now I can finally do the exciting part!" she said excitedly, but I on the other hand wasn't catching her mood.

She clasped her hand together before she stood up and went over the wall of books, while my eyes followed her body. Her finger tapped the rim of a book before she grabbed it and sat next to me.

Now that she is sitting beside me I felt her charisma and the warmth she's releasing from the proximity. She sat comfortably beside me while she crossed her legs. I smiled at how cute she is, despite this weird place she seems to be just like a typical 17-year-old teenager.

"Vika, lio vik si." (Okay ,here it is.) She said pointing at a page she saw.

I leaned in looking at the page myself. The title reads out the words Kim Genesis ,even the title had my goosebumps come out.

"Kim Genesis known as smart ,productive ,and skillful beings.

Kim Generation also described as powerful people born with incredible gifts.

This proves how most of the special elementals are gifted with the power of light and dark." She said in her rich Calvanian accent. It felt nice hearing the language being spoken again, after so many years.

"I don't get where this is all going." I commented.

She nodded understandingly before setting the book down and facing me.

"Let's keep this simple. You're part of the Kim Genesis." she said with twinkling eyes but I furrowed my eyebrows at her not catching an ounce of what she said. She sighed before she cleared her throat.

"Okay... from what we read Kim Generation are known for their smart ,skillful and blah blah blah BUT they're are most known for their common gifts which is the light and the dark."

"So.. you're saying that I have the gift of the light and dark?" I asked before I scoffed.

"Are you serious?" I asked her and she nodded with excitement.

"How about you? Are you gifted too?" I asked her.

"Yup." she said popping the 'P'. I was surprised at how fast I was trusting this woman, but for some reason my brain told me to.

"Ne toko ilum Kim Amor. Yei so blak ke vuste to kafria leka ri ibri pruna." (My full name is Kim Amor. Making us technically siblings from different parents.) She said laughing.