10 Nature Elemental

I stare at my brother who was rather confused to his bones as he eye the street dancer that the name we have yet to know

I stare at my brother who was rather confused to his bones as he eye the street dancer that the name we have yet to know. I too did not expect someone like him would be an elemental, I guess fate really has something up their sleeves.

After moments my brother finally spoke. "We'll have to wait till night, that's the only time we can approach him." I agree to his suggestion.

We waited and hid at a alley where we can still hear the music. We would scoot further every time people would look inside the dark alley or when someone passes. I never knew hiding like this was such a tough task, I wonder how burglar or thieves do such things. The sun finally sets as it goes down the huge mountains of Bajime and people start going back home, and animals wander off to their own natural habitat. I'm amazed at how their own planet works, the humid is warm yet cool with the breeze of the trees and the abundant supply of fresh air. Very different from my own realm.

"He's moving." I heard my brother say and I scoot closer to him and saw that the orange haired elemental started picking up his speaker and starts walking away.

We stood up and secretly followed him, we might be put behind bars for what we're doing—actually the fact that we entered this elemental land is already against the law so we had to be extra careful.

We silently followed him as he moves around, very familiar with his movements. His hair is messy but the good kind of messy as beads of sweat form lumps of his orange hair causing it to darken, his height is taller than me but not taller than my brothers, he is very lean and has sharp features but has the softest smiles that could be as bright as the sun if you ask me.

We were ready to come in contact with him when a hurdle of shadows popped in front of him making him— or us rather, stop right in front of a closed flower shop. Jin pulled me back to hide while he peeks out to look at the people that is there.

"Well well well, if it isn't our selfish little man." A deep mocking voice said.

I can't see him clearly but he was slightly taller than the elemental along with the other guys at his back. I wonder what they were doing at this time?

"What do you want Joohyun?" The Elemental said with a lace of annoyance.

"Maybe it's time, for us to teach you some lesson besides dancing." The first guy spoke again as he slowly walk to the man before him.

"You know, I was sad you decided not to accept my offer, but most of all is that you have gathered more attention than us."

"With that I believe we'd like to kick in to you some senses." He said.

I felt the anger seeping from him and I was suddenly afraid for the elemental in front of them as he was the only one fighting five guys, I was ready to help him when Jin held me back and shook his head.