20 Vranun | Realm of Fire

"Then the hard way it is

"Then the hard way it is."

The moment Taehyung spoke those words the High Commanders eyes flickered and to make things more shocking dark veins started crawling up to his eyes that's slowly eating the flesh of his face down to his arms and adding to his once average 5'9' height that is now 8 feet taller.

"Demon." Lara heard Jungkook say beside her. He was right in front of them, the man they once called High Commander in a Rebel group now revealed to be a demon. A DEMON! If it's not clear enough there shouldn't be demons in a land of the sky... there could only be one place for that and that's Vranun; the fire Realm.

It released a loud roar that made them all step back. The demon was all black, from eyes to his skin that is like roots and veins combined and that keeps growing.

"Spread out!" Taehyung shouted as he threw the fireball he had in his hands. Everyone followed and dispersed.

The demon roared loudly again staring at Taehyung with such venomous glare but to their surprise, Taehyung smirked and formed an even bigger fireball double the size of his fist. He threw it again and landed right to the demon's chest, it slowly sizzled and the demon cried out in pain.

Another deafening sound was released as Taehyung watch the once hollow chest starting to grow back with its new growing black veins.

"Malat!" (Sh*t!) Taehyung cursed as the demon searched for someone until its red dark eyes stared at Lara who was running up the stairs. Taehyung followed his stare and almost cursed again when he realized it was after Lara.

"Jungkook! vobli kasyo Lara!" (Jungkook! Protect Lara!) Jungkook nodded before flying his way up the stairs and running with Lara to one of the hallways.

The demon stretched its arms when he saw the similar plant stems coming his way that was formed by Hoseok. He roared towards Hoseok's direction and his fingers made their way to Hoseok so fast that he wasn't able to defend himself that caused him to be sent flying across the room.

"Hoseok!" Jimin shouted running towards a coughing Hoseok.

"I-I'm okay."

"Watch out!" They heard someone shout just in time to see a huge black vein coming to their direction.

Jimin pulled Hoseok out of the way and stared at Suga gratefully who was heaving while his sword was laying by his side. Hoseok stared wide-eyed at the sight of the black vein slowly turning into ashes.

"W-Woah." Hoseok said at Suga.

"That was awesome Suga!" They heard someone say, it was Jin who was unnecessarily too happy looking for the scenario happening.

"Need some help here!" They all turned to Taehyung who was impressively dodging the veins and throwing fireballs.

The four men stared at each other for a moment before nodding.