18 Sky Elemental

The ship was filled with silence as the members registered what the prince of Fajao said except Taehyung who knew the outskirts of his best friends home

Though he has not step foot to the realm of the sky he knew all too well what lies above those dark clouds.

Jimin on the other hand did not enjoy the feeling of silence surrounding them and how he saw the worry that started to cloud Lara's eyes.

"I think the rain stopped." He said catching everyone's attention and slowly the bright sun moves along the dark clouds and for a moment all the worry faded and everyone stares at the sight of Fajao.

From afar you'll see the blue sky, little clouds near the land that follows a person. The place holds large structures that could reach the sky and much more astonishing are the creatures and even people who are above land; flying. The ship found another stop near the forest and away from the city therefore the sight of the city was far from them but did not remove the sight of every unique thing Fajao has to offer.

"Let's go. Are you guys ready?" Lara took the courage to snap everyone out of their thoughts.

Wanting her own thoughts away from her head.

Last night;

Lara settles down the familiar soft silk sheets of her bed pondering if she should rest but her mind went to Amor.

"Amor?" She called out.

"Amor are you there?"

Silence greeted her mind and she concluded that it is about time she traveled back to etherium.

She channeled the peace within her and once again the only sound resonating around her ears were the waves overlapping each other as her mind rolled back and she sees herself standing in front of the familiar kitchen Amor.

"Amor? Are you home?" I looked around and still no reply from anyone.

I saw the familiar frames and unconsciously my fingers glided over them. I stopped and stared at the young boy Amor said was her brother, I do not know much about their family but staring at him gave me a nostalgic feeling, before I can ponder more about the picture I heard footsteps and the sound of the door.

There walking in was Amor, her usually flowing brown hair was now tied into a low ponytail. Her usual white get up was replaced with the opposite and long robe and hood in the shade of black. She removed the hood and she stared at Lara in shock not expecting the lady to visit her at this time.

"You're here!" Amor exclaimed not looking straight to Lara.

I stared at her longer. Something's different. Her black clothes gave it away but not only that. She looks like she went somewhere but where else could you go here in the Etherium?