09 Bajime | Realm of Nature

I woke up rather peacefully

I woke up rather peacefully. I stared at the swaying curtains and the sunlight seeping through it. I wonder what time it was already? Have I been sleeping too long?

I rub the sleep off my eyes before seating up. After adjusting I finally stood up to change back to the armor suit. My whole composure suddenly turned rigid at what were about to do today. Are we already in Bajime?

I fasten my actions before stepping out of my room to run to the Captains Cub.

"A.R.M.Y, are we in Bajime already?"

• GOOD MORNING MISS LAURA, APPROXIMATELY 30 MORE MINUTES LEFT BEFORE WE REACH OUR DESTINATION •

A sigh of relief escaped my lips, I guess the whole 'ocean' thing is too big. Then I started to wonder where my brother is so I went over to check his room but that was until I smelled something sweet and tasty coming from the floor above, and I knew he was there.

I opened the fourth room; dining room. I saw my brother with this clear apron on him while he's setting the plates. He look up upon the sound of the door opening and he smiled at my presence.

"Great! You're awake. I made breakfast, and let me just add how nice the equipments are." He said as he pulled the chair in front of him.

I shake while smiling completely knowing my brother got the love of cooking from my grandma. He made waffles along with bacon and orange juice and we silently ate the meal lost in our own thoughts.

Dozens of questions and thoughts run my mind like how Bajime would look, the people there. I wonder if I'll be able to complete all this.

I helped Jin with the dishes before he told me he would stay in the game room, while I decided to go back to my room when I suddenly remembered I had to go to the etherium to check on Amor in which I may say haven't really contacted me.

I settle on the soft sheets of the bed before concentrating, looking for the peace in my core. I found it a lot quicker now than my first try, the room fell to deep silence only my heartbeat was able to reach my ears and soon I falling in deep to the whole and into the etherium.

I stare at the familiar walls of Amor's home.

"Amor? It's me Lara." I call out to her, I remembered how she told me to tell her of my presence.

I search around the consoles of her home and even felt my surroundings for some sudden movements but found none. She must not be home. So I decided to go out, though I haven't really done that before and have zero clue what lies beyond it I still turned the silver doorknob. I was relieved to see a whole village in front of me with stalls and lines of houses across, this place is a whole city of Chosens?

I stare in awe at how amazing these people would live their life in such sacred and magical place, eyeing the people who would cross the street or would say hi with each other with big smiles. I hesitantly walk out of the house and fear flooded through me— self doubt dominated it though, I wonder what they thought of me.