14 Animal Elemental

Why didn't I see it?

My mind was going through it's own tornado as thoughts of how I should've noticed he was an elemental on the spot.

Was I too entranced in his visuals? No. Shaking my head. I must've looked like I came out from a mental hospital. I swear I didn't see the crest on his forehead.

That's why I decided to get up and follow him. I hit the jackpot seeing a Elemental and soon the team is complete and we're about to venture to somewhere we completely aren't prepared to.

I held the metal door open as I only realized now my clothes weren't mine and slightly more oversized than mine, this must be Jimin's. I don't know why my body reacted so giddy at the thought of wearing a mans clothes but it did and a blush crept up my cheeks. I only wore my brothers sweater and that was the closes interaction I had with a guy. Now the thought of every part of my body is strapped around a man is kind of overwhelming. Though how did I change into them? D-did he change me to it? I'm definitely asking him how I change my clothes.

Shaking my head again, I remind myself why I had to look for Jimin. Going outside I was immediately greeted by a vast of greeneries along with a long hallway full of rooms. I wonder where he went off to? I decided to look for someone I could ask directions from but as I marched further through the building I realized there isn't a single being than me. Other than the things inside the rooms I have accustomed myself to take a peak and realized they are rooms for different animals.

From elephants, snakes, puppies, cats,birds, and even animals I was sure only Bajime had. Now I was at the last door of the hallway and staring down at a two doorway that leads to outside. I swallowed down a big lump of saliva as I tried to assess all the things that could be waiting for me outside. What if a big dragon eats me alive? No. Dragons are only at Vranun. I let out another sigh before pushing the metal door with my palms.

Sunlight immediately greeted my eyes and I had to adjust at how bright outside was. I gasped at the view I was seeing when I settled at my surroundings. A whole zoo of animals were running around freely in a huge backyard. Not much from minutes until I saw a silhouette of a man and I immediately knew it was Jimin. He was holding a pail and sprinkling whatever it's content to this cute little looking Chicks. I started walking closer to him.

"Oh, hey." He said and gave me another deadly smile as he noticed my presence.

I'm amazed, really. How in the world can someone tend to all these animals? Not because it's his specialty but really this job isn't easy. I started to chuckle as I watch Jimin feed the little chicks.

"Why?" He said looking at me with his titled head. God help me.

"Well, you look just like them." I said as I proceed to another chuckle.

He chuckled too before finishing of the remaining food. "I get that a lot, but they are not normal chicks, in fact when they grow up they'll be like that."