06 Water Elemental

Jin rather stared at me with the same confused look while I still stare in shock contemplating if I was just seeing things or I went berserk

"Why?" He said with wide eyes, rather scared.

"Is there a ghost behind my back." He asked with horrified glances behind his back.

If the situation wasn't serious I would've laughed at his statement because my brother could easily get scared. I shake my head before walking past him and a simple goodnight.

This can't be true.

I entered back my room to see Ara still sleeping  peacefully. My body was still in pain but it lessened from the encounter awhile ago. It's already three o'clock in the morning but what I saw awhile ago made me wake up from the sleepiness I felt.

So I decided to go visit Amor. Hoping she's available this time. I have a lot of questions to ask.

They don't have time there, right?

I laid myself down on the bed and closed my eyes so even when I'm there I would look like I was sleeping. I concentrated and waited to be at peace until everything felt still and the whirling pull of my soul took me to the etherium.

I stared at the familiar place of Amor's home. It was warm and the soft tone of music was playing in the background. I was about to go search for her when I hear someone scream from my back.

"Oh shit!"

A shocked Amor exclaimed as she was carrying what looks like her dinner.

"Sorry."

She sighed before going to her countertop to put the food in place.

"Next time tell you me you're here so I don't feel like I would get a heart attack."

She then sat at her chair while I sat myself across from her.

"So tell me what is it that made you go here. Considering it's probably 3:00 there." She asked while chewing on her food.

I would've questioned how she knew but I had serious matter to face.

"M-My brother has the symbol of Dhalum."

I watched as she choked on her food before immediately grabbing the water beside her and drinking half of it before staring at me with wide eyes looking like she doesn't believe me.

"How?"

"Awhile ago I felt something change in me. It hurts so much. Until lights started coming out from my—"