19 Ambush

The group was obediently walking towards the deeper outskirts of the forest

The group was obediently walking towards the deeper outskirts of the forest. Jungkook hasn't even step foot in the woods for he wasn't allowed to roam around freely and everything he was seeing was as new as the other members.

Taehyung ,Jungkook ,and Hoseok were right beside each other as their hands were tied by the ropesjl as they were pulled by the same men who captured them. In front were Jin ,Jimin ,and Lara who were talking in hush whispers.

Everyone was following the steps of the black horse. Where the Commander is riding. Jungkook was staring at him more often than he should. There's something in him that he can't quite decipher, one of them is him being an elemental according to Lara.

Jungkook stopped staring at the Commander and was about to talk to Taehyung who was just right beside him but stopped as his eyes laid into his friends darkened orbs that were intently staring at Lara. Jungkook looked at him wondering why Taehyung was intently looking at the Chosen. He thought of possible reasons but only one thing came to his mind. He is worried. He should be happy, Taehyung wasn't just someone to share his thoughts or care for someone for all he knows Taehyung only opened up to his mother and him but instead of relief there's this sick feeling at the pit of Jungkook's stomach and he doesn't know why he felt that way.

After a while the group finally reached a waterfall. Jin wondered what they would do but the thoughts of them drowning in that water as punishment came into his mind as goosebumps rose all the way to his neck.

The Commander rode his horse quietly and went straight to the falls where the Elementals was expecting to just fall on him but instead a whiff of wind separated the water almost like a force field and there revealed two huge wooden doors opened for the group to enter.

Jungkook must admit ,this was all too impressive and he didn't even give a thought of how advance rebels would go as lair.

They found themselves in an underground jail cell. It was huge enough for all of them the ropes were still on so using their powers were out of the list of ideas and now they added metal cuffs for extra measures.

Jungkook sighed deeply as he leaned his head on the cemented floor. Everyone was silently sitting down the dirt floor of the jail cell as guards pass by every ten minutes to check on them ever since then no one spoke a word.

Hoseok and Jimin were in silence as they sat beside each other looking to be best of their abilities to what they can see outside the railing. Lara has her head leaned on her brothers shoulder and Jin had his eyes closed. Taehyung was the nearest to Jungkook but his mind was far from them, his eyes were focused on the wall beside Lara and he seemed in deep thought.

Jungkook sighed again. "What are we gonna do now?"

It only took a second for everyone to put their attention to young prince of Fajao.