08 A.R.M.Y

I stare at build of the whole ship, it isn't as big as those ships that sail from planets but it is still huge compared to your typical ones

I stare at build of the whole ship, it isn't as big as those ships that sail from planets but it is still huge compared to your typical ones. The colors are just its metal color of silver and white. Now our only problem is how will we go in and operate? All this is still so confusing and my anxiety is slowly building up again.

ᐯ丨ᐯ卂 丂ㄒㄩㄥ卂 尺ㄩᐯ乇尺ᗪ乇 ㄒ丨 千丨ㄩㄥ卂卩尺乇 丨乃卂 Ҝ卂丂卄ㄩ丂ㄖ.

A scream escaped Jin's mouth as the ship suddenly started talking. I went over his side to see a scanner. The ship sounded like a woman with such robotic tone.

"What did she say?" Jin asked as his arms stay across his chest afraid something will harm him.

I realized that she spoke in Calvanian Language, this ship must be made far ago to be programmed this way but before I could answer A.R.M.Y spoke again.

丨丂卄卂 ᐯㄩㄥ乇卩尺卂 ㄒㄖҜㄖ 丂卄丨 ㄩҜ卂丂ㄖ? (Shall I change to Mortal's Language)

She said and I answered back in Calvanian Language. After that she spoke again.

GOOD DAY PLEASE INPUT THUMBPRINT FOR CONFIRMATION

"Oh! Great she speaks Mortal Language." Jin relaxed beside me.

This ship seems really smart, I wonder how long it took to build such technology. I notice the scanner still out and I hesitantly placed my thumb, the green light scanned it briefly before I pull my thumb back and heard a 'click', smoke erupted in front of us and the the walls of the ship suddenly opened to reveal a door. My mouth hanged at the sight I was seeing, so it was a confirmation. I heard my brother say 'wow' behind me.

"Are you ready?" I asked him.

I knew the moment we step inside this ship we can no longer turn back, we could only move forward. I hand tapped my shoulder to see my brother giving me a comforting smile.

"Just like what you said, we can never be ready, we just have to move forward." He said before he started walking inside the ship.

If I was mesmerized by the features outside then I must be crazy because inside the ship is something else, it seems like you just entered a whole house. The moment I fully stepped inside, the entrance door shut down. I stare in awe at it's interior.

The floor is carpeted with maroon just like of a hotel and it is greeted by a massive hall with what I think are about ten doors leading to God knows where. I heard Jin called me at the end of the left hall to see him right in front of a huge metal door that looks similar to a vault.