16 Combat

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I barely dodged a shuriken

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I barely dodged a shuriken. Holy shit. That was close. I turned with an angry glare at the man in Black who threw it, instead he gave me an equally angry stare. Two more men appeared along with him with their own weapons. I sighed, how many people were going after me?

I don't know how I was skilled enough to be able to spar with this possible killer people but I was amazed by myself, maybe this are some of the perks of being a Chosen.

"It is." Amor answered for me.

I blew the hair that was on my face before I stare at the now unconscious men in front of me with their faces pressed on the cold concrete floor of the alley.

I saw Jimin who was in the middle of sparring with another men in black. They were in the middle of a sword fight and I must say for a person who seems like he can't even get mad at his pet animals, Jimin is great at fighting. Maybe I could ask him some tips once this is all done... if we'll get out of here.

Clashing of metals, grunts, and other things hitting each other was all I heard as my eyes roam the whole alley. There were more guys unconscious laying on the concrete floor and the two new men who arrived were battling about triple the amount of men me and Jimin were fighting! Scary. Yes. Shocking? Definitely.

What scared me more to my wits was that I could see more shadows appearing above the buildings separating the alley and even though I want to prove myself more and use what I have I can't deny my body's protest of fatigue. I have some few cuts here and there too and I knew it'll only take a few minutes before Jimin felt that way too.

I ran to Jimin to help him with the new men that appeared right in front of him. I looked over his heaving state and he did the same.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Barely holding." He heaved.

"We need to get out of here. Just don't know how." I said while pushing Jimin away to dodge a sword.

"Right. I think I have a solution but I need you to cover for me." Jimin said holding both my arms to tell me intently. I nodded vigorously not wanting to question his sudden plan.

I grabbed his sword, and the sword I saw on the floor and rotated it in my hands. I was trying to act intimidating. Give me a break. About ten guys. Okay. I think I can do this?

Jimin was hunch over a corner doing whatever it was while I was watching over ten guys who are obviously twice the size of me. Three of them attacked first and all I did was let nature guide me. I don't know what I'm doing but it felt right. I felt superior for a moment and my eyes focused on the things that could knock them out fast. I am in fact a aspired doctor, I should know a person's part better than any normal person should.

"Jimin? How's it going there?" I shouted over my shoulder to see Jimin still in that same position. I don't know what he's doing there but I do hope he's doing something that could save us.