13 Glimpse of Peace

The leaves crunched for multiple times before Jin finally found his way back to the city

The leaves crunched for multiple times before Jin finally found his way back to the city. He wasn't sure how his fatigued body was even able to walk back to the city. He was walking back to the place he thinks is Jiwoo's place.

The sun has finally set when he found the humble home of the Jung's and he knocked on the door. Jiwoo opened it completely oblivious of the wounded man.

She was ready to go out of her home with her brother in her mind when she heard the knock. She opened the door and her eyes go wild seeing Jin in front of her, add the fact that he was had dry blood all over his body. Without a second thought she immediately asked him to come inside and thoughts of going to work flew out of her head.

Jin settled himself on the familiar sofa he has accustomed before Jiwoo went back to him with a tray full first aid and water. Jin gulped the water in one go seeming like the liquid he drank has been a part of him already, like you can't live without such drink.

Jiwoo was starting to unpack her kit when Jin told her he has no injuries for he healed himself. Jiwoo was shocked but later on let it slide and asked a bugging question.

"Where is my brother? And how about Lara?" Jin's expression turned grim at the mention of his sister.

He understand completely why Jiwoo was so worried because he too fell worried sick at the thought of his sister away from him. Add the fact that she could be in danger after the wolves ran towards them.

"I-I don't know." Jin avoided her stare for he knew what look she was giving him, it was he's fau—

"Don't beat yourself up. It's not your fault. Besides Hoseok knows the way back." He was rather shocked at her comment. He came into a conclusion that the Jung siblings are so down to earth and kind beings he haven't met these type of people in so long, he gave Jiwoo a smile, a hopeful one.

Our necks snapped as the front door opened and to our surprise a sweaty and tired Hoseok walks in before plopping down the floor. Me and Jiwoo exchange looks before we frantically ran to Hoseok. I carried him pulling his arm over my shoulder and I carried him to the sofa to lay down. He had his eyes closed, he didn't really faint but he just looks so tired that the moment he went in he almost lost consciousness.

"Hoseok? What happened?" Jiwoo said worry evident in her voice while she carried a new cup full of water.

Hoseok sat up and gladly accepted the water his sister gave. I look over Hoseok and saw all the injury he has. He had a big bruise on his cheekbone. A lot of scratches some looking deep and some just small scratches. Even his clothes tainted red. I kissed at his appearance, it looks like he too had a hard time with the wolves, but I'm glad he is back.

Jiwoo started healing his injuries while he lays his head back the sofa with his eyes closed. My mind drifted to my sister. I wonder where she is.