15 Turn of Events

"I think it's better if we head to the ship now

"I think it's better if we head to the ship now." Jin suggested finally breaking the silent atmosphere that has been going around him and Hoseok.

"What about your sister?" Hoseok asked.

"I trust my sister, she's strong and clever I believe she's well right now."

Jin and Hoseok searched the forest in the morning but found no traces of Lara. They couldn't stay long since the night was coming quite fast and they didn't want the events of last night to happen again.

The next day the two men finally decided to head to the ship and get it ready and continue their search for Lara after.

It didn't take long before Jin finally found his way back to A.R.M.Y Hoseok on the other hand was star struck and paralyzed on his spot as his eyes glides over the whole ship.

"Wow." Was all he muttered as he stared at the huge metal ship.

His attention averted as he heard the beep of the ship as the doors slowly opened to let them inside. His eyes shined for a moment at such invention as he follows Jin inside.

"What in the world is this?" He unconsciously asked while looking around to Jin.

"It's a ship made especially for us. By my parents." Jin said as he head straight to the Captain's room.

"Here's your room. I'll just be here inside." Jin added before pointing at he door right next to his room in which Hoseok just nodded.

Hoseok made a mental note to check everything out once they finally settled and found Lara. He opened the door to find his room and settled his bags before going to where Jin was.

Again, his jaws dropped at everything he was seeing. He never knew such technology was possible. He thought that Jin and Lara's parents were probably so smart to make such advance technology. He went over to Jin at the captains room and stared at all the machines and buttons he was sure he won't have enough time to finish.

"I found this tracker device, apparently the ship can track Lara." Jin said with a big smile on his face.

———Initializing track 'Lara'———

"Woah." They said in unison as a map suddenly appeared in front of them. A blue light started blinking at a spot and Hoseok guessed its where Lara is.

"We'll just set your information and we're ready to go." Jin said before clicking more buttons.

JUNG HOSEOK
-OCCUPATION IS A STUDENT
-TWENTY YEARS OF AGE
-ANCESTRAL LINEAGE: Family lineage of Jung Tarso, descendant of General Jung the First. High class in 1565; Middle class since 1697.
-SON OF MR. JUNG HOYUON
AND MRS. JUNG MARIE.
-SIBLING: 1
-ELEMENT OF NATURE