11 Purpose

Awkward but mostly confused

Awkward but mostly confused. Jin did not know wether he misheard what one of Bajime's Elemental said.

Expecting us?

He stared at his equally confused sister who was staring dumbfounded at Hoseok.

"Wait— So you know?" He broke the silence and that seems to snap his sister Lara too.

"Yes." His sister jiwoo spoke instead as she sat beside the couch beside her brother.

"We know that Hoseok is one of Bangtan." She added.

"How?" Lara questioned.

Hoseok stared at his sister for a moment before Jiwoo nods encouraging him. He thought how much this siblings had to keep this a secret and whoever told them of such information must've been like his parents.

"Mr. Sherman, a witch in our land. Our guardian while growing up. He told us of what he saw of my future and since we knew what he's capable of we knew he was right, after all I started getting flashes of my original power lately and he helped me train."

"Can... can we talk to him?" Lara said after she absorbed what Hoseok said. The Jung Siblings nodded their heads.

The huge trees of Bajime swayed, completely oblivious of the storm coming for everyone. As I sit comfortably at Jiwoo's, window tainted car. My mind drifted to what we have been going through so much.

I slowly felt the pressure that I have to take, the pressure and anxiety of not able to accomplish the task on hand. I stare at my brother who was also silently looking out the window and the siblings who are chattering about something I did not catch.

I'm glad we found another member of Bangtan but as the team adds up the closer we get to the actual task. I still don't know the actual task on hand and what our actual goal is but I'm looking for answers as soon as possible.

I also noticed that lately the hairs on the back of my neck cannot settle, there is always this bugging feeling of being watched, by someone, by something. I would always shake such thoughts off or I would always try to tell my brother but quickly change my mind not wanting to intrigue my brother.

The car slowly stops at a secluded area, you would see how covered it was from all the trees surrounding the area, anyone who would pass by would really not catch the house lying behind all the trees.

We all step out of the car and I stare at the home before us. I shiver at how strangely cold this place is, the home before us looks abandoned and I see no signs of life inside the dark windows except the swaying of its curtains at the very last floor who had its windows open.

"Are you sure someone lives here?" My brother asked as he rub his hands up and down his arms trying to contradict the cold.

"I know it doesn't look like it, but Mr. Sherman doesn't really clean or something." Jiwoo said while taking confident strides towards the home. Me and my brother take cautious steps following the woman.