Chapter 2

Emily's pov

3rd November 2013

For other people it was just a normal rainy windy day in the fall like most days are here in England. But for me it wasn't.

Eleanor was already pacing around the house very nervous like a mad woman. Today is the big dat that her boyfriend Louis would finally return from his. Well she is probably just nervous because she doesn't know what to wear and because it's always very loud and crowdy where ever the boys go.

But the thing is she'll always look good, even if she shaved her head, eyebrows and burned her lashes of and wore a plastic bag as a dress whearas I look like a freaking potato compared to here natural beauty. But I di understand it, I mean ,there will be a lot of paparazzi zooming in on everything you do and wear. And of course she'll finally see her boyfriend again after so many weeks. So I guess she is allowed to worry about her appearances and stress about finally reconnecting in real life with her lover. Cause let's be honest face timing isn't thé samen as meeting in reality, the affection, talks, chemistry,..

And as I said I'll just stand next to her like the potato I am, trying tonloiknat least a bit decent and nice. I already get dizzy thinking about the paparazzi, most of the time they keep their distance and are really respectfull. But sometimes I get really claustrophobic with thema all yelling and pushing. It's the same like that in small rooms and in huge crowds, urgh... Not a match with me.

But as the good sister I al, I will accompany Eleanor tot wait upon the arrival of Louis and his bandmates. She gates going alone with all the madness that comes with them coming home.

Apparantly the boys can't wait to see me again. It's been a very long time since I last saw them. Especially after Louis saw me and told the lads about me, he told them that I have changed so much, and that I look so different. He said, and I quote, "She is like almost grown up, like she could be a model like El. I don't know how it happened but she has changed into a bloody woman. Our baby is growing up" 

You are probably wondering when did he see me? How did he know I had changed so much over the last months?

There is something called "Skype" which Eleonar and Louis use very frequently, almost daily to keep in contact togheter.
On a random evening, I think after there concert somewhere in France I walked in El's room. And that's when they drama queen himself was almost screaming hysterically, it was something like "Omg is that you Emily? Omg! What happened to you? YOU LOOK...SO...JUST... So grown up!!" Typical Louis.

Even though El told him I changed quite a bit over the time they we're gone, the man was still almost too stunned to speak.

 = Back to reality =

"Emily? My beige knitten dress with my favorite leater jacket or my skinny jeans from Forever 21 with this sporty sweater? " Eleanor asked holding up a cute dress she just got recently and a red Nike sweater. "Skinny jeans with the sweater, it's way to rainy for a dress...Ow, and have you seen my boots?" I asked scanning thé living room. 

"Behind the sofa!" She shouted back while running of already half way in her sweater. "Thanks." I said relieved I could wear my warm rain proof boots.

"Hurry up Louis texted me 2 minutes ago that they have just landed.. We had to leave in about 20 minutes ago!' she shouted..

"I am readyyy!" I yelled back,while putting on my coat and getting her car keys from the kitchen counter.

I  checked myself fast as I passed the round mirror in the hallway. I am wearing my favourite skinny jeans and a thick Grey sweater with "Do you need a girlfriend?" written on it. I didn't think twice about it, I just picked the sweater from my closet. It was on top in the drawer. But of course, Ellie thought that I have other intentions.